Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
No shit! Thank you for the education, I have not researched the Polaris since 2015. The can am still dominates our local off-road Racing series but there are a few things on the Polaris I do like better. Overall, I am extremely happy with what I bought him. Mind may not win any drag races having 35 inch tall tires on it, and I’m going to stick to premium fuel and leave the e85 for the cobra

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Yeah, I did not mean to come off like an ass.

A guy in our local group has the 4 seat Maverick RR... that thing is an absolute BEAST over the whoops. I also prefer the way the Can Am's sound over the RZR's. My RZR sounds like shit in my opinion lol.

I have $3k in suspension work on mine (Shock Therapy) and the Can Am guy still beats me in the rough stuff -- and his car is stock.

Thorpz

Established Member
Premium Member
My junk ready for its winters slumber

Attachments

• IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0074.JPG
    306.9 KB · Views: 107

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
View attachment 1773920
Boost weather for us in Florida, even with hooning I got about 18 this tank. Not terrible for this boat.
Must be nice! 60 degrees warmer than it is here. We can have all the boost we want when it's 10, but traction is nowhere to be found. lol
Silver lining and strangely satisfying: you can blow the wheels off for city blocks because the tires and road are frigid and there's a light coating of salt on the pavement.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, I did not mean to come off like an ass.

A guy in our local group has the 4 seat Maverick RR... that thing is an absolute BEAST over the whoops. I also prefer the way the Can Am's sound over the RZR's. My RZR sounds like shit in my opinion lol.

I have $3k in suspension work on mine (Shock Therapy) and the Can Am guy still beats me in the rough stuff -- and his car is stock.

All good, I appreciated the education and I didn’t think there was anything rude. I was a lifelong Polaris guy, just tried something different. And the can am dealer was SO much nicer than Polaris locally. I have heard amazing things about shock therapy. I may have to look into them soon!

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I want welds so damn bad..

IMG_6560.JPG

I swapped out my new welds for 3030autosport wheels and I LOVE them! Weld is limited on color choices and these are a little less painful on the wallet and build time for mine was 2 1/2 weeks to the door

LS WUT

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread