Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Santiago

Established Member
Do you know when the next one is? I looked on their website but doesn’t show any upcoming events
let me ask some of my buddy’s but I know forsure we’re gonna have private events if not next month February but I’ll keep you posted forsure

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Bout time for an oil change. Added rails to protect it's hips and because it's taller than my JKU with 37s...even I was having to jump out at 6' tall. Getting 0.7mpg better than the jeep. She passes multiple cars with ease (for a big girl) and will shut off at 118 in the blink of an eye. It is so much fun for a DD, Joe Biden would hate this thing!

df57230b802feb290c7d44a8b95446a0.jpg

ba85ee63a93cb482093495b1629ddae6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beautiful truck man. Awesome.
How often do you have to fill up? How much is a fill up of 93 octane?

View attachment 1773155

Winter trip to the beach in Cape Cod.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Nice.
How do you like the 392 Jeep? Did you order yours or was it on the lot?

colin450

Established Member

Nice.

So much goddamn fun. I absolutely love it. Ordered December 2021 and picked up June 2022. Went through a dealer near Philly that was offering 10% under MSRP on orders at the time. Was able to sell my 2020 JLU Rubicon for more than I paid for it so the upgrade was a no brainer.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member

Nice.
Thanks man! I think the tank is 33ish gallons but I haven't let it get down that far yet lol. We have some stations that don't carry 93 or I just don't trust...so if I'm close to 1/4 tank I whip in to my favorite place...I haven't hit triple digits yet, but when gas goes back up that'll be the norm

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I picked it up out Jacksonville Jan 2021 w/64k and stock, no tint even.
Up to 72k now, Belltech 2/3 kit, 20" reproductions. Its my short commute daily
Last I knew my old truck was up around Jacksonville but definitely not stock

I just can’t stomach what a decent truck goes for these days

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Looking to pick one up in the spring. What made you choose the Can Am over the Polaris RZR? I would appreciate your insight.

I have only had Polaris for snowmobiles, and I was wanted a RZR for years. The local can -am dealer handed over a new stock 120hp turbo x3 to a racer at our local off road racing series and he wiped the floor with that thing. His time per 11mile lap were minutes faster than a trophy truck and miles ahead of the first rzr. It was also the first side by side that wasn’t required an aftermarket cage to race. Can-am now has the widest at 72” and the most hp (stock) at 200 and the rzr makes a best is 181. It is by far the most expensive also, so I maybe could have done an rzr with a big turbo kit for less, but I LOVE what I bought!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Same. Well I don't really regret it, but I miss it sometimes.
it was the right decision at the time but for what people want for the condition they're in if I really want a hot rod truck I'll wait for newer 2 door short bed trucks with coyotes to come down in price. I'd also consider a good condition lightning roller to Yote swap

IA Shelby

Established Member
I have only had Polaris for snowmobiles, and I was wanted a RZR for years. The local can -am dealer handed over a new stock 120hp turbo x3 to a racer at our local off road racing series and he wiped the floor with that thing. His time per 11mile lap were minutes faster than a trophy truck and miles ahead of the first rzr. It was also the first side by side that wasn’t required an aftermarket cage to race. Can-am now has the widest at 72” and the most hp (stock) at 200 and the rzr makes a best is 181. It is by far the most expensive also, so I maybe could have done an rzr with a big turbo kit for less, but I LOVE what I bought!

Appreciate the insight. My local dealer carrie’s both can am and polaris so nice to have options.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
it was the right decision at the time but for what people want for the condition they're in if I really want a hot rod truck I'll wait for newer 2 door short bed trucks with coyotes to come down in price. I'd also consider a good condition lightning roller to Yote swap
Yeah it's crazy what they're going for now. I won't buy at that price. I'll either wait for them to come down or like you said, get a RCSB newer model to build.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

The can ams are nice, no doubt. However, some of your facts are not correct.

RZR still has the most horsepower at 220. RZR has also offered a 72" wide model since 2018, before the Can Am actually.

For what its worth, I have a lowly 2016 RZR turbo on straight e85 and stock turbo that will put about 2 busses on a 200 hp Maverick RR in a straight line to 1/8th mile. :)

No bad choices to be honest... they are all fun cars.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
The can ams are nice, no doubt. However, some of your facts are not correct.

RZR still has the most horsepower at 220. RZR has also offered a 72" wide model since 2018, before the Can Am actually.

For what its worth, I have a lowly 2016 RZR turbo on straight e85 and stock turbo that will put about 2 busses on a 200 hp Maverick RR in a straight line to 1/8th mile. :)

No bad choices to be honest... they are all fun cars.

No shit! Thank you for the education, I have not researched the Polaris since 2015. The can am still dominates our local off-road Racing series but there are a few things on the Polaris I do like better. Overall, I am extremely happy with what I bought. Mind may not win any drag races having 35 inch tall tires on it, and I’m going to stick to premium fuel and leave the e85 for the cobra

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread