Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Brady, how many more vehicles can you house? You must be reaching near your practical limit. They look snug and comfortable in there. Love the collection you've built.
One for sure because of the lift, but probably two. I've considered adding another 4 post lift at some point. Just not sure if that would actually give me more space. I can already fit two cars side by side next to the lift. Not sure I could put another car next to a second lift. Time to measure.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Are the hood pins from the factory? I like it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Thanks! No they're custom made. Check out my thread for more pics.

LSwat

Established Member
Ignore the mess of a garage....

mach1.JPG

mach11.JPG

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Was looking for a more "analog" drive, picked up this 1975 280Z... Manual steering, shifting, heck even the windows are manual!! LOL It's truly as good as it looks inside/outside and underneath. I'm swapping on 240Z bumpers and chrome driver's side mirror. If I keep it long(er) term, I will install a wood steering wheel to match up with shift knob.View attachment 1763652View attachment 1763653View attachment 1763654View attachment 1763655

Always loved the early Zs! Almost bought one in high school when a really clean one was $3500(71 240) still love em!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread