Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
99/01 cobra front is complete. I wanted to get better pics but just barely beat the storm to get it washed

c7d491bfd947dee54375814fe8937de7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Definitely whenever it's both not raining and hot as ****. Im gonna try to lay on a few more coats of zaino during the week. I wanna see about doing an actual photo shoot
Yes saaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

ZAINO is the shit bro!! My buddy saw my car yesterday and was like,.....WTF?!?! We parked our cars side by side. His, a 2018 S550 and mine a 2019 S550, both in Shadow Black. His looked car so dull and non shiny compared to mine. He had to double check asking me if they were the same exact colors. LMFAO

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Yes saaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

ZAINO is the shit bro!! My buddy saw my car yesterday and was like,.....WTF?!?! We parked our cars side by side. His, a 2018 S550 and mine a 2019 S550, both in Shadow Black. His looked car so dull and non shiny compared to mine. He had to double check asking me if they were the same exact colors. LMFAO

I feel like there may be better choices at this point in time but when I go to look Im just overwhelmed. Zaino gives a good finish IMHO and I know how to use it, that's going a looooong way at this point. I just wish I had the time/energy/desire to do my truck as well but its a supercrew and doesnt fit in the garage

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I feel like there may be better choices at this point in time but when I go to look Im just overwhelmed. Zaino gives a good finish IMHO and I know how to use it, that's going a looooong way at this point. I just wish I had the time/energy/desire to do my truck as well but its a supercrew and doesnt fit in the garage
It does take a while to do it, especially by hand. I do mine by hand. I think it took me 5 hours total, but I did it in 3 days. Left the car in the garage. It stays in the garage when not being driven anyways.
What do you use for products?
This is my sequence,.............
Adam's waterless wash the full the car using the Adam's single ply microfiber towels.
Z-AIO applied, buffed off and then the ZAINO Gloss Enhancer used.
Next day, ZAINO Z5 applied, buffed off and ZAINO Gloss Enhancer used.
The last day, ZAINO Z2 applied, buffed off and then ZAINO Gloss Enhancer used.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
It does take a while to do it, especially by hand. I do mine by hand. I think it took me 5 hours total, but I did it in 3 days. Left the car in the garage. It stays in the garage when not being driven anyways.
What do you use for products?
This is my sequence,.............
Adam's waterless wash the full the car using the Adam's single ply microfiber towels.
Z-AIO applied, buffed off and then the ZAINO Gloss Enhancer used.
Next day, ZAINO Z5 applied, buffed off and ZAINO Gloss Enhancer used.
The last day, ZAINO Z2 applied, buffed off and then ZAINO Gloss Enhancer used.

its been a while, Id have to look, thankfully mine stays in a garage as well. I use the rapid cure stuff so Id do 2 coats of the swirl reducer/filler with the detail spray in between then just layer the other one until I use a whole bottle with the accelerator.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Howe chassis, 363 stroker, G-Force tranny 7.25” clutch, 5 Star fiberglass body.....

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Thanks for the additional info. Good looking car!!

99/01 cobra front is complete. I wanted to get better pics but just barely beat the storm to get it washed

View attachment 1660157

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, the '99-'01 front end looks REALLY good on your Mach! Looks factory and IMO just looks better overall than the factory Mach front end. Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread