Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
All cleaned up for the weekend.
View attachment 15046912018-07-28_07-03-01
So nice Justin!! Coilovers are really the way to go for suspension!

I wonder if Beefcake Racing is doing that thing that they were talking about earlier this year. Order a car through them and have it delivered to your door built the way you want it. I can't find the thread on the other Mustang forum about that. I remember reading about it.
A 2018/2019 Mustang GT with the A10, all "souped up" would be the balls. I would love an Orange Fury or Lightning Blue. More so Orange Fury.

Zemedici

Established Member

I wonder if Beefcake Racing is doing that thing that they were talking about earlier this year. Order a car through them and have it delivered to your door built the way you want it. I can't find the thread on the other Mustang forum about that. I remember reading about it.
A 2018/2019 Mustang GT with the A10, all "souped up" would be the balls. I would love an Orange Fury or Lightning Blue. More so Orange Fury.

well hold on

@beefcake

LuuisHernandez

Established Member
IMG_1302.JPG
IMG_1303.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

Thank you sir. I am blown away at the performance stock with the A10 and 3.55's. This combo with a FRPP or Roush Blower with full warranty would be the cats meow. Hell, that Stangmode guy is running low 11's at 122+ in the summer heat with nothing more than a E85 tune from PBD.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you sir. I am blown away at the performance stock with the A10 and 3.55's. This combo with a FRPP or Roush Blower with full warranty would be the cats meow. Hell, that Stangmode guy is running low 11's at 122+ in the summer heat with nothing more than a E85 tune from PBD.
That's awesome stuff.
Enjoy man.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread