Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
It’s odd to many how many s550 wheels are only 10” wide...needs just a liiiitle more imho

I didn't look too far into it and knew that I wanted the Forgestars back when I got my 16'. I remember seeing one of the first 2011's back in the day on this site that was Ingot with piano black F14's and was sold on the look from that point.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't look too far into it and knew that I wanted the Forgestars back when I got my 16'. I remember seeing one of the first 2011's back in the day on this site that was Ingot with piano black F14's and was sold on the look from that point.

those actually arent as expensive as I was guessing but still more than shes gonna wanna spend lol. Shes happy with how the black performance pack wheels look, just wish they had a 10.5. Although I would imagine you could run something bigger than the 275/285 they put on em in their package deals

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
those actually arent as expensive as I was guessing but still more than shes gonna wanna spend lol. Shes happy with how the black performance pack wheels look, just wish they had a 10.5. Although I would imagine you could run something bigger than the 275/285 they put on em in their package deals

Did you price them on AM, as that is where I got mine.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
She was looking good after coming out of a meeting on Monday.

43406219362_2035ed71ac_k.jpg
2018-07-16_05-16-29

331 LX

Established Member
I went to a real local cars and coffee style meet this morning, not a huge turnout due to how remote it was but some very diverse cars rolled in. Anything from air cooled 911's to a pre-war Bentley.

I rolled in and found myself parking next to a f10 M5 which is 2 generations newer than mine.

View attachment 1501550

Ruby Red on theses trucks is a great looking color, my father has a 16 CCSB 5.0L truck and when it's clean (which isn't very often since it's always on back dirt roads in PA) the color really pops in the sun. This color was actually my 2nd choice for a mustang, I just went with something that would hide paint imperfections.

View attachment 1501551
Great looking truck!!

Man, you’re 100% correct. I’d have never bought anything red but in the sun this thing is amazing. My dad has a 2017 super crew with a 5.0 in a copper/maroon color. I think he’s jealous of my platinum, but I’m jealous that his is paid for. LOL

Good looking truck, ordering wheels / tires / Lift kit for my truck next week. Stoked.

I've got the same one but in white.

Thank you! Post pics of yours! I’d love to see it once you’re finished. I’m absolutely loving mine. It’s amazing how quiet these things are inside. Anyway, If I do anything in the near future it will be the oil catch can and maybe a CAI. I have weathertechs on the way. Are you the guy that had the bad wreck in the black 03? If so hope your recovery is going well.

Edit - couple pics. Why not.

Bike prep from last weekend -
41723025330_770de3c1dd_b.jpg

Took my first road trip 600 miles in a day - It's filthy
26yVpPG

29fwY55

43484019612_1c4fb48c2e_k.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread