Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Best stay out of a FoST then.... same demographic
Yeah I can't say I noticed that. The only ST's I see around here anymore are driven by old dudes. I think there's a tangerine scream that a highschool kid drives. I guess they could be the same vape clouds and toboggans in the summer douches as the VW crowd. I just haven't seen it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I have owned all 3:
13 Focus ST - FBO
16 Focus RS - FBO
16 Fiesta ST - FBO

I can be long-winded and don't want to plug up the thread with my opinions of each so if you're weighing your options, feel free to drop me a message and I'll tell you my thoughts.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
345854163_789618586065306_7105588270602172372_n.jpg

Vacation home neighborhood views on point

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes sir. I’ll be starting it up here shortly. Kinda tired of working for others. It’s a hobby that I enjoy, might as well get paid for it.
I've thought about doing this on the side and see where it goes. But I'd pick and choose what I want to work on.

Another part of me says maybe just here and there for friends. I have a friend who's been a mechanic for probably close to 30 years or better.

He is a car guy (has a Nova and Monza) and he's generally burnt out on wanting to tinker on his own stuff. His kids have some old muscle as well. He told me, don't make a hobby into a business because the "fun" part goes away.

I think that's why I currently like to wrench and detail. It's still fun for me.

Congrats though, hopefully it goes well and you enjoy it!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread