Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

5.0 Hatch

Established Member
IMG_20230107_124015637_HDR~2.jpg

ToddW702

Established Member
How do you like it? Manual or auto?

Wish the price tags on these cars came down lolol they’re ****ing sick

Thanks brother It’s an auto. I’m a road course guy and this is another level coming from the mustang platform. My 17 got had about all the steeda stuff and track alignment and my GT 350 was stock with track alignment and in this car I’m 3 seconds a lap faster and I’m just getting comfortable with it. Thing pulls hard out of the corners and hooks much better than my 17. The 350 put power down well but this car feels like it has more power even though it has less. And if I wear my New Balance’s it goes even faster. I don’t like the clunky cylinder deactivation shit though. I plan to do Katech’s upgrade to get rid of that and do exhaust. The stock wheels aren’t forged and I cracked three of them with no more than normal driving so the forged wheels delayed my Katech trip.
I’m growing out my chest hair and looking for a gold rope to get tangled in it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Thanks brother It’s an auto. I’m a road course guy and this is another level coming from the mustang platform. My 17 got had about all the steeda stuff and track alignment and my GT 350 was stock with track alignment and in this car I’m 3 seconds a lap faster and I’m just getting comfortable with it. Thing pulls hard out of the corners and hooks much better than my 17. The 350 put power down well but this car feels like it has more power even though it has less. And if I wear my New Balance’s it goes even faster. I don’t like the clunky cylinder deactivation shit though. I plan to do Katech’s upgrade to get rid of that and do exhaust. The stock wheels aren’t forged and I cracked three of them with no more than normal driving so the forged wheels delayed my Katech trip.
I’m growing out my chest hair and looking for a gold rope to get tangled in it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Keep that thing in sport or track mode and you won't have to worry about it going to V4. Loved my C7 when I purchased it and love my C8 even more. You are right when you say it is on another level.

5.0 Hatch

Established Member
WOW! The paint is over the top. That's an awesome hue. Is the entire top painted black?
Thanks Bob. The car has close to 200k miles and for some reason, the previous owner put a paint job that was way way more than the car is worth. It's blows factory paint out the water. Yes, the top is black.

IMG_20220813_104457614~2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread