Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Trying out the Milwaukee under hood light the wife got me for Christmas, works great but definitely uses the batteries quick. I have an m12 6.0 on its way back from Milwaukee warranty repair, gonna need to use it for sure.

View attachment 1776617
nice, i have one of the ones that plug in but it being magnetic doesnt do much good on the mustang. I finally caved and bought one of those led strip head lamp deals and it's pretty great

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Been replaced with sofas, refrigerators, and televisions.
Plus it’s terribly impractical, who wants to move a bunch of Ferraris around every time they want to drive their GT

Having said that, never a bad thing to have everything that you mentioned already present in the garage.

Edit: there’s so much happening there I might have mistaken a garage door for a wall. In that case, who wants to have to move their GT to drive a Ferrari…

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Plus it’s terribly impractical, who wants to move a bunch of Ferraris around every time they want to drive their GT

Having said that, never a bad thing to have everything that you mentioned already present in the garage.

Edit: there’s so much happening there I might have mistaken a garage door for a wall. In that case, who wants to have to move their GT to drive a Ferrari…
I know it really bothers me every time I have to.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BIGMACK99

Established Member
03 Booooty.jpg
03 Booooty.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread