Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
The week before Christmas, I picked up a 2014 GT500, Deep Impact Blue, Performance Package, Track package, Entertainment Package, and Recaro seats. Traded in my 2013 GT (Dealership swapped the wheels from my GT to the GT500) on it, it was also Deep Impact Blue, Track package, and Recaro seats.

Pretty excited, as this is one of my unicorn cars. Can't wait for spring time to come, so I can start putting some miles on it.

That car looks dirty af
Cars posted to this thread must be of high shine, and streak free paint in nature:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. We also ask, not required, that the car have less than 6,000 miles.

I'm just busting your balls! Welcome and you will probably stay entertained and broke$ now. DIB was my 1st pick but I found my current 2013.

Last edited:

SVT Rob

Established Member
That car looks dirty af
Cars posted to this thread must be of high shine, and streak free paint in nature:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. We also ask, not required, that the car have less than 6,000 miles.

I'm just busting your balls! Welcome and you will probably stay entertained and broke$ now. DIB was my 1st pick but I found my current 2013.
She is dirty!! I was only able to get ~100 miles on it before parking it for the winter.

HPLouis

Established Member
IMG_6997.jpeg

IMG_7271.jpeg

I can't wait to get them out of winter storage.

Bad Company

Established Member
I bought one of those blocks from Tasca as well as a pan. Shipping was a killer. When I called they had 50 in stock. That’s was a couple months ago.

Best door mod ever
Removed solid steel door and installed a 6 pane window door a few years ago.

Everytime I pass through the kitchen, I catch a glimpse of my car:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1827334
That is a cool idea, but it has one MAJOR DRAWBACK! The original door had a 20 minute fire rating. Meaning if there is a fire in the garage that it would give a little more time before the fire entered the house so you and your family has a little head start to get out safely. The other downside will be if you decided to sell your home it will be noted on a Home Inspection Report of the buyers and will be used as a method to either backing out of the purchase or a reduction in the home price to cover the costs of replacing the door with a current rated fire door unit. If you don't have the original door to install back in the original door frame and they required you to repair it before closing then you'll be stuck updating to the new style doors that have springs in the hinges so that they close automatically. I hate the springs in the hinges, because the doors slam shut to compress the insulation/weatherstrips tightly. So if you don't want the door to slam you have to hold onto the door and manually close it tightly.

I like the look, outside of having to have a perfectly clean garage at all times to keep the view pleasing. But look at it from a safety point first. If you have a small child upstairs sleeping in the middle of the night and a fire breaks out due to a short in a battery tender the fire will enter the house quickly. There are no smoke detectors in the garage to wake you up before the fire enters the house. Will that small child be able to get out of the house unassisted? Or will you have to rescue them before you both can exit? You're taking a risk that isn't worth it in my opinion.

These big fancy mansions you're trying to imulate with what looks like indoor garages for man caves and entertaining that are built with large entertaining areas as part of the garage have firewalls, fire doors and ceilings that separate the living areas of the home. I honestly think the building codes need to be updated as far as the drywall thickness for a garage to a house common walls and ceilings to common attic areas. I believe that there should be a double layer of 5/8" fire rated sheetrock and a 1 hour door.

I know I rained on your parade, sorry about that. I just believe your safety and families safety should be first instead of being able to look at your car without going in the garage, plus the steel door looks crappy compared to the other doors in the house when it doesn't match them.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
What makes it a 1 of 1? Curious not trolling. :D
Delivery day - 09/05/2013
Base coupe, 2 options, no deletions,................& a Marti " stat " report..

I believe he has a Marti report confirming the car is one of one for the model year with the options he ordered.
He does have an F150 that is one of one—even more rare with F150
-J
& I bought the Marti " stat " report for the F150 as more of a joke, considering how many Ford builds,.................out of over a million 2017 F-series - " 1 of 1 " !!
Let’s see the F150…
Delivery day - 08/11/2017

The " stat " report is copyrighted or I'd post it.
Goes from over a million, to under 30K supercabs, to under 7K with the 5.0, to under 700 in Race Red..

Last edited:

SVT Rob

Established Member
Delivery day - 09/05/2013
Base coupe, 2 options, no deletions,................& a Marti " stat " report..

& I bought the Marti " stat " report for the F150 as more of a joke, considering how many Ford builds,.................out of over a million 2017 F-series - " 1 of 1 " !!

Delivery day - 08/11/2017

The " stat " report is copyrighted or I'd post it.
Goes from over a million, to under 30K supercabs, to under 7K with the 5.0, to under 700 in Race Red..
Like I said, I was just curious. Just going off the posted production numbers, mine is 1 of 95 DIB coupes with black-stripe Recaro seats. But that doesn't take into account the 25 stripe-delete cars.

Thank you for the information, I may end up getting a Marti report in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread