Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Well at least no one posted the the OIL ANALYSIS thread containing 85 pages, which I read in its entirety a few years ago. So I understand where @biminiLX and @Norton are coming from.

That being said, I have one sample with SS 5-50, should I drop the oil this spring and put in SS 0-40 just to compare?

No problem spending money on changing the oil
The problem lies with putting enough miles on my car to justify the oil change :ROFLMAO:

LS WUT

Established Member
Well at least no one posted the the OIL ANALYSIS thread containing 85 pages, which I read in its entirety a few years ago. So I understand where @biminiLX and @Norton are coming from.

That being said, I have one sample with SS 5-50, should I drop the oil this spring and put in SS 0-40 just to compare?

No problem spending money on changing the oil
The problem lies with putting enough miles on my car to justify the oil change :ROFLMAO:
Come on man! You live in Georgia not Chicago ! No snow yet! Drive that bad boy!

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Like Ford, Amsoil recommends SS 5W-50 for our cars. Because I'm a geek about stuff like this, I have analyses done and determined SS 0W-40 shears to a viscosity closer to what Motorcraft 5W-50 does. IMO, that makes it the best of both worlds, providing a superior additive package at the recommended viscosity.

IMO, you won't go wrong either way.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Come on man! You live in Georgia not Chicago ! No snow yet! Drive that bad boy!

I am grateful for a job I really like and often bring my work home with me now. My car, well, I'll get to it

Parts are arriving weekly and still just thrown on a stack/pile in the garage; unopened.

For all I know @2011 gtcs could have scammed me and there's like only 1 radiator hose in the box. I may never know

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
I am grateful for a job I really like and often bring my work home with me now. My car, well, I'll get to it

Parts are arriving weekly and still just thrown on a stack/pile in the garage; unopened.

For all I know @2011 gtcs could have scammed me and there's like only 1 radiator hose in the box. I may never know
That aint right calling @2011 gtcs coolant hose thief......:ROFLMAO:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member

That aint right calling @2011 gtcs coolant hose thief......:ROFLMAO:

I believe the term was SCAMMER. :ROFLMAO:

I will refund your money if you find only one coolant hose in the box I sent lol.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
1699691687176.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread