Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Where was the show? Congrats on the award. But seriously, how could your awesome Red Candy GT-500 NOT win a top award?!?! (y)

Hey Bob..
In the Savannah and surrounding areas we have a Cars and Coffee every Saturday; each a different location. What's funny, is they always give recognition in "no particular order". In most cases, I'm like the last one to get some hardware. Which tells me, they started with last pick and worked their way backwards.

There are always, imo, much better looking cars than mine. Especially the ones that are built, not bought.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey Bob..
In the Savannah and surrounding areas we have a Cars and Coffee every Saturday; each a different location. What's funny, is they always give recognition in "no particular order". In most cases, I'm like the last one to get some hardware. Which tells me, they started with last pick and worked their way backwards.

There are always, imo, much better looking cars than mine. Especially the ones that are built, not bought.
Listen Bro......You got a Bada$$ car.......accept the burden and accolades.......of all the Shelby GT500 looks & Muscle......lol......BTW yours is built and not bought that way......just saying

muscle weights GIF by James Thacher

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hey Bob..

I win in any order is a win! (y) Heck, truth is, even if it never won a trophy, it's a stunningly beautiful and well maintained GT-500. A definite stand-out!

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Hey Bob..

Having judged & been judged, there is ALWAYS A BIAS.
In N.J., there is an old car bias, no matter what. Owners of " newer " cars have to work that much harder, not only to get noticed, but to get awards.
You my friend are doing something right !!

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
In N.J., there is an old car bias, no matter what. Owners of " newer " cars have to work that much harder, not only to get noticed, but to get awards.
:iagree:

Same bias here in CO as well.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member

O yes same here. Ole Skewl Cruisers, Dixieland Cruisers, just to name a few.
And yes that same bias exists here.
Honestly I just enjoy showing my car and getting to meet new people, regardless of their brand affiliation. Always cool stories.

Users who are viewing this thread