Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

44shelby

Established Member
shes home!

280955778_1210703983070598_3462198710030982972_n.jpg

44shelby

Established Member
Its a 14 and has every option aside from the glass roof. and I paid a little above msrp and ill have more pics of it this Saturday. I already dropped the car off to get ceramic coated. Still undecided if I want window tint on this one or not.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Damn more details, how many of that color combo, perf. pack? Year? Find it local or out of state?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No way to know exactly how many were made with a specific combination of options without springing for a Marti Personalized Statistics Report.
Its a 14 and has every option aside from the glass roof. and I paid a little above msrp and ill have more pics of it this Saturday. I already dropped the car off to get ceramic coated. Still undecided if I want window tint on this one or not.
All of that said, there were only 79 Grabber Blue, Black Stripe Coupes with Recaros produced in the 2014 MY. Congrats, @44shelby!

44shelby

Established Member
No way to know exactly how many were made with a specific combination of options without springing for a Marti Personalized Statistics Report.

All of that said, there were only 79 Grabber Blue, Black Stripe Coupes with Recaros produced in the 2014 MY. Congrats, @44shelby!

A Marti report is on my list of stuff to get. I'm kinda curious once all the options get broken down how many just like mine are out there.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Presume a private seller ?
& you have all the documents / maintenance records ?
Here's a question for you,......................how many oil changes were done on that 448 ?
I know what the book says & I know what most owners do.
A Marti " Stat " report may surprise you..

44shelby

Established Member
Presume a private seller ?
& you have all the documents / maintenance records ?
Here's a question for you,......................how many oil changes were done on that 448 ?
I know what the book says & I know what most owners do.
A Marti " Stat " report may surprise you..
As far as I know it has never been back to the dealer or had the oil changed (i could be wrong but i doubt it will how much dust was on the car). After the ceramic coating is done the first voyage will be to the dealership for a new belt and oil change. I ordered some new michelins for it as well. I do think that i am going to take a test sample and send the oil off to get analyzed. Would be interesting to see what it says.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
The demand for these 2013-14 Shelby GT500's is just getting started folks. If you own one you are very fortunate and blessed!!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

BAD ASS! Congrats bro!

44shelby

Established Member
thanks guys! this one will be one to stay around. Next car im going to add to the stable is a gt500kr preferably in red.

Users who are viewing this thread