post aftermarket seat pics!!!

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Anybody get the..

Options: Vent® and heating system in the seat and backrest along with electric seat back recline and height adjust - Add $325

Does that tap into the factory wireharness?

Weight difference?

I wonder if we setup a GP how much we would save?

Last edited:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
JKD COBRA,

what is it about your seats you don't like? If you want, I'll trade you my stockers for your recaros. :)

maoun

Established Member
bassin, a GP won't get you much of anything.

it does NOT tap in to the factory harness..you just splice for power/ground.

not much weight diff at all really
m.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Originally posted by maoun
please?

I would but how the hell do you get pictures into the posts? I have a Black 03 CObra with Red Chrome wheels and Red Corbeau seats with black Simpson 5 point harness, roll bar and rear seat delete. Help me out!

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Bassin - lol, as cool as the recaro's are. . .I must admit that I do miss the stock seats. For some reason, they just fit me very well. But I still don't know if I miss them enough to trade. . . .

What do I not like about the recaro's? Well, the only think I can think of is I wish they had more lateral support up near the shoulders. I sat in a new Evo (which also comes with the same recaro's) and it felt like they gripped me much better, it felt like the shoulder area was a little more 'curved' in. I wonder why the Evo seats were different?

As for the option, no I didn't get any of the options. As maoun mentioned, it might not add a lot of weight at all, but I just wanted to go as lightweight as possible, so I didn't get any of that stuff.

Maoun - you wouldn't happen to know if they make different versions of my seat would you? Like the Evo recaro being tighter then my recaro?

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
hmm still can't input an image.

Last edited by a moderator:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
dale - do you have the image hosted? If not, you can go to mustangmods.com, you can register for free and can host up to 20 pictures. Or, just email me the pic and I can host it for you.

hmwave

Established Member
I get an error message "Don't have permission to view images in that category"

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
hmwave,
technology has left me behind. The pix are on the modular ford ans SVTOA web site but I can't get them posted here for some strange reason. OK OK I know the reason this computer crap is smarter than me but I'm trying.
If someone will help me out e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send the pix if you don't want to check it out at the other website.

hmwave

Established Member
Originally posted by DaleM
hmwave,
technology has left me behind. The pix are on the modular ford ans SVTOA web site but I can't get them posted here for some strange reason. OK OK I know the reason this computer crap is smarter than me but I'm trying.
If someone will help me out e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send the pix if you don't want to check it out at the other website.

This site doesn't host pics anymore.

Sign up for an account at photobucket.com (free, works by donation), upload the photos there, and copy the [IMG....] tag to your posts here. That's what a lot of folks on here do.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
JKD,
You have mail!
Now guys don't laugh too much at the mickey antenna ball on the shorty antenna. My wife loves mickey mouse and she had breast cancer a few years back, it is my personal reminder of the hell we went through. Bad news was she had a double mastectomy, the good news was the doctor fixed her up with some big ol' hoots
mvc570f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
number 374 with a build of 06/07/2002.
dyno'd 450rwhp on the mustang dyno and that was before the electric water pump. Not sure what that would equate to on a dyno jet.
I know someones going to ask so here are the mods as I can remember them:
twin fan heat exchanger, Steeda CAI, Accufab single blade throttle body and intake plenum, steeda caster camber plates, steeda comp springs (lowered 1.25in) strut tower brace, 2.8 pulley by JDM, metco 100mm idler, Auto Meter shift light with 6 pills, mezairre electric water pump w/idler pulley, Auto logic 4 prog chip, BBK long tubes, BBK x-pipe and magnaflow cat-backs, 4 point roll bar, Simpson 5 point harnesses, Corbeau CR-1 seats, rear seat delete, 16psi boost gauge overlay, anodized red shift ball with etched cobra, line lock, AFS Chrome red wheels 10.5 out back, Goodyear GS-3s in the front, Nitto DR's 315/35 in the back, urethane IRS bushings, sub frame connectors, level 5 halfshafts, Pro 5.0 shifter and homemade gaskets, Roush Racing "touched" T-56, billet flow IRS differential brace (thanx MJ!). Got a Golden Gait tilt bed trailer but the car is still too low, I'd have never thunk it, so the I'm getting extensions fabfricated.

Wish list:
Some major custom shop to give me a great deal on parts and labor and I'll put on your stickers! Items of interest are K-member, A-Arms, adjustable coils overs all the way around. Cams, ProCharger F-1 (wait and see). diff and engine oil coolers. The car gets lots of attenion where ever she goes. Everything else has been funded off my pay from uncle sam but resourses are drying up, YUK! I hope ya'll like.
De Oppresso Liber,
Dale

Last edited by DaleM on 05-28-2004 at 01:25 AM

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
here is a question no one has asked...and for me this is mainly for the recaro guys. after u order the seats and pay...how long till their on your doorstep???

Users who are viewing this thread