post aftermarket seat pics!!!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
JKD thanks for the lesson on posting images. My next task is to master the digital camera, the images don't do the car justice. Most folks who see it in person say it looks mean. A few hate it or maybe more but they are polite enough not to say. I did the mods primarily for road courses and occassional drags. Still like to find a good set of adjustable shocks and try launching hard on the stiff setting. True Blue Performance in Willow Springs, NC are the wrenches behind the car and I have zero complaints...well one complaint I'm still hoping Dan will reconsider not wanting swap his race car for my 18year old daughter.
The colors, well both are my favorite and my daughter coaxed me into the red(she thinks it's going to be hers one day..HA!) Initial was to be all black and no badges but I didn't want to fill the fender badge holes.

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Lolz, not a flame Dale, but I think you should take a pic with a cigar in your mouth sitting in the car and have a bubble saying *I love it when a plan comes together*. That would be awesome. Shoot, I'd come by witih a mohawk and gold chains to sit next to ya if I could. I wouldnt stand a chance with all the mods you've put in yours. How much were your Cobra seats?

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Funny thing is I love cigars and have a humidor full of Fidels best. And the mohawk would go well with my punk rock collection in the CD player(no joke). My kids go crazy when we take road trips caus I play everything from Agnostic Front to Zeke. No we don't get in the Cobra, it's mine all mine!:fm:
They keep telling me to grow up, I tell them I'm only 40 what do you expect..LOL
I'd have to borrow the gold chains cause if I'm going to spend that kind of money, it will be for more car stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Originally posted by svtxchinoy
How much were your Cobra seats?
They were 389.00 a piece for the 34'waist version. There is a wide set for up to 42 inch waisted genetic mutants.

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
wow dale at first i was kinda like ugh. but now that i look at it i like it. that thing has some serious balls too. very nice!

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
VEN,
When the wheels first got mounted, I was a bit let down. I had a friend look at it. He started painting the emblems, the grill and light/cooling ducts, the side vents and hood vent. In the rear the SVT emblem and the stailess steel COBRA letters are red too! I like it much more and folks who see it in person normally love her! I had the same feeeing when I seen the new Mustangs but the more I looked at it the more I liked it. Sorta like when I first started drinking beer!
Thanks, I have a guy named Ed Clerk coming in next weekend to re-tune her. He has a collaborative effort between FMC and SuperChips to do some great things. Just an example, most chips will set a certain A/F across the board at a given rpm. The ECU and his new programming allow the timing and A/F ratio to varty with Intake charge temps, air mass changes. So if I'm it's 110 degrees and I get a gulp of super hot air with the high boost the timing and /F will adjust accordingly. This is how I understand it. If you have any questions Contact Dave Wagner of True Blue at [email protected] and he'll give you more details.

Last edited by a moderator:

newcastle

Originally posted by DaleM
I'm still hoping Dan will reconsider not wanting swap his race car for my 18year old daughter.

now that you can post pics....:idea: :-D

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Originally posted by newcastle
now that you can post pics....:idea: :-D
Dan unfortunately is happily married so his True Blue car car may not see the track for a little while:( . But here is a rear shot of the beast.
Mvc-578f.jpg

Rio

i am quite sorry for the hell I'm sure you and your family have gone through Dale.....

not my cup of tea, but if it's yours, that's all that matters....:beer:

mikes93cobra

Established Member
I will agree after seeing that car in person, it is by far the best all around car in fayetteville, i love that car and i have met you(DaleM) a few times awesome car. Everybody who thinks it doesnt look good, if you could see it in person, its the best looking cobra i have ever seen.

Trublu01

Established Member
Originally posted by DaleM
JKD,
You have mail!
Now guys don't laugh too much at the mickey antenna ball on the shorty antenna. My wife loves mickey mouse and she had breast cancer a few years back, it is my personal reminder of the hell we went through. Bad news was she had a double mastectomy, the good news was the doctor fixed her up with some big ol' hoots
mvc570f.jpg

Umm, I'm sorry about your wife, but what in Gods name is that? Do you honestly, truthfully believe that your "Cobra" looks good? Looks like a civic on steroids, I'm sorry man, but you should put it back to stock and trade it in for a WRX or something foreign.

Users who are viewing this thread