POSI Ported Eaton + E85 Dyno Results = Very Happy!!!

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Just got back after a LONG day from Pete at Performance Dyno in Loudon, NH...Day started out with about a 1/2" snow in NY, but all in all, turn out GREAT!!

First, I wanted to start out by THANKING Blackedout (Rob) for ALL of his help along the way :beer: ...and BADASS03SVT (Jake) for making the trip up there today to to watch, tips, etc...

Winter Mods 2012:

4# Metco Lower w/3.2" Alt. Pulley
Twin GT Supercar Fuel Pumps
Single Modified FPDM
JLT Next Gen. RAI
KB FRPS Disc
E-85 (tested to be E-80)

Prior Mods 2011 - POSI Race Port
2.76" BF Upper
60# FRPP Injectors
KB BAP
3" Bassani CB
Bassani O/R X
Accufab SBTB...Resulted with 504 rwhp / 480 torque

E85 Video Clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQObvNCf_Iw

93 Pump Fuel Video Clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lp6SY2fw-w

Results today:

E-85 Uncorrected:

572 RWHP
596 Torque

E-85 Corrected

548 RWHP
570 Torque

Gotta LOVE the CORN!!!!!! :banana:

93 Pump Tune (winter storage)

529 RWHP - corrected
544 Torque - corrected

VERY Very Happy :rockon: with the results!!!! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to get to the Track Next!!!! :burnout:

Uncorrected Sheet
2012-03-31130326.jpg

Corrected Sheet
2012-03-31130302.jpg

2012-03-31105018.jpg

2012-03-22162503-1.gif

DSC_0002-1.jpg

Last edited:

nanastymach1

Established Member
So u don't have long tubes? That's great numbers if so I had the same setup and made 550 570 tq on pump gas tho with long tubes ...I thinku might get close 600 with longtubes

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Very nice numbers.. From fellow NY er.. Weather sucks 80 last week 30s this week

Rossim22

Established Member
The 60 lbs injectors worked for you on E85? I have a posi port and 140 shot with 60's and two gt pumps running return and would like to convert to E85

03cobrarocks

Established Member
...Only wish I had a JLT HB CAI with me!!!! ...Thanks! :)

I was going to say what intake do you have... the upper part looks stock from where im sitting :eek:

At any rate nice numbers! Should be posting my e85 results saturday or so hope im pleased.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
With LT's you'd easily break the 560hp mark corrected!! Awesome numbers and I just saw this thread.

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
I was going to say what intake do you have... the upper part looks stock from where im sitting :eek:

At any rate nice numbers! Should be posting my e85 results saturday or so hope im pleased.

My Cobra currently has a JLT Next Gen. RAI...Good luck!!

13.jpg

With LT's you'd easily break the 560hp mark corrected!! Awesome numbers and I just saw this thread.

Thanks Brian!! :burnout:

turbov6joe

Defensor Fortis
Established Member
Honestly long tubes are not necessary to make the number....there are plenty of E85 cars out there making close to 700, and a good chunk of them still run OE mainifolds or maybe shorties. Matter of fact I recently sold my long tubes and put shorties on cause I was tired of them hitting everything from the trailer dove tail, to the concrete lip into my shop, to the small critter on the ground. Not to mention if you ever decide to pull your motor out of the top of the car, the long tubes make that job a royal whore! A good quality cat-less mid pipe, and the same for the rest of the exhaust will be plenty free flowing.

r103

Established Member
What tires are you runnig on your 11.13 pass and what is the weight of your car?

KARImarauder

Established Member
Ok Noob question how were you able to switch from E85 to 93. like how were you able to get a tune on the same day with a tank of E85 or either a tank 93 octane ??? I'm trying to do the same, by having a 93 tune and a e85 tune... but I don't have any ideas without tuning for one. one day and then tuning the other on another day

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Ok Noob question how were you able to switch from E85 to 93. like how were you able to get a tune on the same day with a tank of E85 or either a tank 93 octane ??? I'm trying to do the same, by having a 93 tune and a e85 tune... but I don't have any ideas without tuning for one. one day and then tuning the other on another day

Tuning was all done on the same day!! ...I went the the Tuners with 93 in the tank...after we dialed in the car on 93, we DRAINED the fuel tank by disconnecting the fuel line at the injectors & then turned the fuel pumps on to cycle the fuel out with a quick little tune!

...I then added E85 to the car!! ...simple! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread