Ported blower + 150 Shot

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
I'm just on a 75, but that's just because I'm on a complete stock fuel system with a bap. Hopefully get that budget return kit, and just let her eat. I also agree, I never see or hear about these big shot terminators that should be out just dominating.

gnatsumarboc03

Established Member
Yeah I agree, I planned on spraying the heck out of my motor(only when it's a serious race), but I'm in process of putting ported gt500 blower on the car also so things should really get interested. I'm looking to get 800+rwtq once I'm done.

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
Maybe for you it is...

oh really.....on a factory turbo/supercharged car its common? :dw:

course maybe i wasnt specific enough before....if your adding meth that will boost your octane, otherwise unless you have extra engine money i highly suggest you don't spray anything over a 75 without some octane booster.

EDIT: I guess you could just have two tunes and yank out a bunch of timing when your spraying, but thats gonna cost you quite a bit of power.

Me i went with a NX "SAFE" system so I run 110 in that and only have to run 93 in my fuel tank

Last edited:

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
well i can tell you 100 % for sure that im spraying 175. i dont care who beleives it or not, my car made 518 and 543 on blower and on the kit it made 701 and 780. so il go ahead and do the math for ya.thats 183 hp more on the kit. bone stock fuel system with a bap and 60lb injectors. i think its funny when i got my car i was told that there was noway i could run more then a 75 shot, so i started calling around to dyno shops and told them i wanted to spray my car and if they acted like it was a big deal i just told them thanks and called the next person. ended up delk performance in tenn.was the one that clued me in on the big shot, so my buddy took his car there and got his done, i was still doing my headers, so i ended up calling modular depot and talked to dave and he said if they can do it i can to so i gave dave a shot and havent looked back since. its been 2 yrs now and havnt had the first issue. just my experience so i figured id share.

Last edited:

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
how is that? its no higher then any other i have seen with a steeda ca, stage 5 steg, 2.76 upper,4lb lower.bbk lt headers, accufab t/b and elbow. that seems to be pretty normal number i thought if anything a little low on blower.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
well i can tell you 100 % for sure that im spraying 175. i dont care who beleives it or not, my car made 518 and 543 on blower and on the kit it made 701 and 780. so il go ahead and do the math for ya.thats 183 hp more on the kit. bone stock fuel system with a bap and 60lb injectors. i think its funny when i got my car i was told that there was noway i could run more then a 75 shot, so i started calling around to dyno shops and told them i wanted to spray my car and if they acted like it was a big deal i just told them thanks and called the next person. ended up delk performance in tenn.was the one that clued me in on the big shot, so my buddy took his car there and got his done, i was still doing my headers, so i ended up calling modular depot and talked to dave and he said if they can do it i can to so i gave dave a shot and havent looked back since. its been 2 yrs now and havnt had the first issue. just my experience so i figured id share.

What are the specs on your kit? Direct port, plate, or just a single nozzle? You using a standalone? What brand is everything?

gnatsumarboc03

Established Member
How did you guys run your nitrous line from the trunk? I'm installing my kit and just curious as how you guys went about this. Also did you guys drop the gas tank for the bottle brackets?

Last edited:

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
i ran my line thru the inside of the car on pass side then exit the car in the pass side front floor board. there is a rubber gromlet there then brought it up with the fuel line into the engine bay. brackets, i droped my tank and used fender clips and slid then over the hole on the bracket then a fender bolt up thru from the bottom. hope this helps.

gnatsumarboc03

Established Member
Thanks that's what I was going to do, just wasn't sure if it was an issue running the line inside the car versus outside, but I jetted for 75 for now see how she runs. I have to bolt down the bottle brackets and splice a few wires and I should be good to go.

gnatsumarboc03

Established Member
What about as far as the placement of the spray? Not sure as far as good place to drill? Would the tube coming from the intake interfere with anything?

Here's a shot of my current intake setup

IMG_0590.jpg

Last edited:

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
well mine is a plate that goes between the elbow and the charger. i would drill and tap the elbow on the firewall side of it. also i have a extra plate if your interested in that. also make sure you point the hole in the nozzle toward the charger, if you didnt already no.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread