Port Authority Commissioner

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There are some people in the world that need to be tazed, just saying.
Like this?

zap.png

mamaisboos.jpg

zap.png

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
So it’s not her car, her daughter was not the owner or driver but rather a passenger...

Cops were 100% correct it did not involve her at all.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
If only it was just me but there's a big gap between police and civilians and how they view each other.

The only distrust i see between police and civilians are civilians who have had run-ins with police in their past because they have broken the law in some way, and they are butthurt over it...

If you haven't had a negative encounter with police in your past and still have a distrust for them, you are being an irrational clown who buys into media horseshit.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The only distrust i see between police and civilians are civilians who have had run-ins with police in their past because they have broken the law in some way, and they are butthurt over it...

If you haven't had a negative encounter with police in your past and still have a distrust for them, you are being an irrational clown who buys into media horseshit.

Have you ever watched 1st Amendment audits online?

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Have you ever watched 1st Amendment audits online?

LMFAO, you're one of those people huh?

I consider myself a productive human being. I don't go around harassing police in my free time to try and trip them up or get them to do something on camera. Nor do I watch low-lives who do that as well.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
LMFAO, you're one of those people huh?

I consider myself a productive human being. I don't go around harassing police in my free time to try and trip them up or get them to do something on camera. Nor do I watch low-lives who do that as well.

Such an audit doesn't necessarily mean you are taping police and harassing them, as you put it. You are intelligent enough to know that, right?

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Such an audit doesn't necessarily mean you are taping police and harassing them, as you put it. You are intelligent enough to know that, right?

That is exactly what those people are doing. Most of those people are unemployed or have no lives, and go around with a video camera to try and bait police officers to do something they don't like. Then they sue if they're lucky enough to bait one into doing something, because they can't do anything else to make money or get attention.

The only thing that accomplishes is it wastes taxpayer money. Police are still going to do their job and approach suspicious people and ask them questions. That's their job.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
That is exactly what those people are doing. Most of those people are unemployed or have no lives, and go around with a video camera to try and bait police officers to do something they don't like. Then they sue if they're lucky enough to bait one into doing something, because they can't do anything else to make money or get attention.

The only thing that accomplishes is it wastes taxpayer money. Police are still going to do their job and approach suspicious people and ask them questions. That's their job.

People who get pulled over and instinctively grab their camera are looking to harass the cops? People who are out taping the construction of a new bridge or something interesting are doing it to goad the police? Absolutely there are some who are looking for a quick welfare check but there are many people who don't have such agenda. I don't know how anyone can suggest the relationship between both parties is at a good level. People can exercise their rights whether or not you agree.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
People who get pulled over and instinctively grab their camera are looking to harass the cops? People who are out taping the construction of a new bridge or something interesting are doing it to goad the police? Absolutely there are some who are looking for a quick welfare check but there are many people who don't have such agenda. I don't know how anyone can suggest the relationship between both parties is at a good level. People can exercise their rights whether or not you agree.

Why would you "instinctively" grab a camera and record a cop if you are getting stopped for something? That doesn't make any sense. Contrary to what some believe, the police are not out to get you, no matter how many news stories you see, or how much racial crap is pushed. I've been pulled over probably 6 or 7 times in my life and never instinctively thought of grabbing a camera, because I know to a certainty as long as I'm respectful and civilized, i'm going to be completely fine.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Lets be honest here. There are good and bad in every group of people, the police are no different, i can admit that. I think the ratio of good/bad with them is lowest of any group of people in this entire country. They go through extensive screening and background checks before being hired. I've gone through multiple ones personally. Ultimately, i'd trust police more than I would trust any other group of people in the country, and that comes from experience with all groups of people. So this "distrust between police and civilians" crap is irrational and media driven horseshit.

coposrv

Established Member
These types drive me insane. Think they’re above everything. Total attempt to abuse their position. Good for the officers keeping it cool. She should have been tazed.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Speechless.

She almost seemed intoxicated in the way she held her confidence.

I imagine both officers’ adrenaline was spiked in that sort of “keep cool despite the desire to escalate” feeling.

Dudes handled that like a boss. Also kinda surprised the MIT Students didn’t walk up and say, “chill before you lose a dream job bitch”

Users who are viewing this thread