Port Authority Commissioner

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone see this bitch trying to act like she's someone special and deserves special treatment? I'm glad the cops kept their cool and in the most passive aggressive manner told her to STFU. They had to have been smiling, knowing everything she said was being recording. Turns out she resigned.

tistan

Established Member
My head hurts from that. What a stupid power tripping ****. I can't believe the cops didn't tell her you have 30 seconds to get the **** out of here before we put you in the back seat. From a couple other sites, they have identified her as an ex Clinton aid. That would explain the 3 homes on a government salary.

Last edited:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Lol....just another douche liberal in NJ like the long line of douche liberals here. She was one of 12 commissioners for the Port Authority that is in charge of 4000 police officers. She is a democratic lobbyist and no surprise she was involved with Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Hmm grown daughter drops dime to mom, can’t be the first time that’s happened.
“Mom, bring your badge, we got in a jamb again with some locals”
Exactly what I thought to myself.
No, don't call your parents, I'll call my mom. She's the Port Authority Commissioner, she'll get you off the hook.

Users who are viewing this thread