Poll:Stage 5 or Posi deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustangal

Established Member
Ok so both of these deals are SMOKIN deals and i would be crazy to pass either one....and i know both do GREAT work...its just having a choice i want more info. im not trying to get anyone to fight, all i want is FACTS.The only reason im posting this is because of some talk about welding and cracks in welds. So first off do they both weld on the port jobs? 2nd, dose anyone know how much Posi is going to charge for the front rebuild? 3rd just looking for imput from the people that have the ports. Pros & cons? Im open to suggestions.

TRBO VNM

From my experience, Posi race port or steg stage 3/4. Non of those have the torq plate and from the cars I have done with a stage 5 or 5+, they don't make anymore power.

And really, do we need another thread about this? There
is a lot of info out there if you search and read a handful of threads

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you were going to do a poll, you should have set the thread up as a poll. I agree, though, that we don't really need another thread discussing which port is better or more popular. Enough has been said in the recent threads. Good points have been made about both Posi and Stieg. Now it's simply up to the customer to make the decision who they're more comfortable with, and who has the better deal. Nuff said!

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
posi doesnt weld a "torque plate" on his, or any welding period, from what i understand.

both do good ports, that make good numbers.

if i were to choose between the two, personally i would go posi, without giving it a second thought.

you should try the "search this forum" feature. im sure you will find plenty of similar threads, and all of the answers to your questions.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
From my experience, Posi race port or steg stage 3/4. Non of those have the torq plate and from the cars I have done with a stage 5 or 5+, they don't make anymore power.

And really, do we need another thread about this? There
is a lot of info out there if you search and read a handful of threads
Wow......agree with all of this 1000%. Just not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread