Poll for shits 'n giggles.. How many times have you had your T56 out?

How many times has your T56 been out?

Votes: 9 33.3%

Votes: 6 22.2%

Votes: 3 11.1%

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JDUB348

Established Member
Just had to throw this up. This thought keeps going through my head right now since i'm getting ready to install my new twin disc clutch setup and all. I've removed mine.. atleast 4 or 5 times now i swear lol

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Voted four times and the first time I should have put a magnum in it. Just didn have the funds at the time so I did a full rebuild with a few upgrades.

topfueldart

Established Member
Today was the second time for me. First time I installed the Promotion "600" which went up in smoke on the very first track launch. Since then, they have lowered the hp rating by almost 100 horse "due to the Cobra 2.66 first gear."

Hopefully this Spec 3 + with Light Pedal will hold up a lot better.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I have had my car for 9 years. Installed many clutches, and had a few repairs done.
Internals are in great shape and shifts well on the track and street.

Bigggy

Established Member
Twice since I got the car in april. First time for a clutch/FW/bearings job. Second time for the fork. Second time took me 1h15min on a lift to take out the tranny, haha not bad.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
several tobs and clutches! at least 5 between both cars for me. but at least i am really good at it now

Blueline

Established Member
Zero, car has 6k miles. However, with the plans I have for the car, Im going to need to install a new clutch to hold the POWA!!!

Mystic03

Established Member
only twice...once at 50k for clutch replacement...then at 89K for an upgraded clutch still 10spline :rockon:

cobra=trouble

Established Member
If am just going to replace 1st gear synco I dont have to pull the bell housing correct and can be done without removing kooks LTs . If I have to pull the bell housing say can I get it out without removing the LTs ? I can get to my top starters bolt.
Am using amosil synthetic atf just noticed after 800 miles first gear grinds unless I go to second gear than to first ? Or if I have clutch in lond enough for input shaft to completely stop I dont have any grinding .help

Users who are viewing this thread