~Polished Up The Exhaust Today~

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
you are going to kill me..... Everytime you post something like this I have to go and try to do it!! Problem is I just moved into a new house and have been neglecting the car :(..

Looks amazing

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
TTT.

Nice work OP. I'm probably going to give it a shot sometime this month.
Great! Post up some pics from before and after.

WOW!!! how long does it take to do something like that???
About 5 hours worth. LOL...
See post above.

Here's a picture after I got it back on the car.
242820.jpg

jliddle

Established Member
How did you get your exhaust so level? Or is that just the quality the borla's are made with?

Reason I ask is most of them I say are like 1-2" out

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
So what's left to detail beside pulling the carpet up and getting the floor boards? lol I'm pretty sure I've seen threads of wheels, exhaust, interior, exterior, and engine compartment. Am I right? Takes alot of dedication man. Props to you, looks M A ZING!!!

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
i did this last year during the winter after seeing the BIG D's car haha. 1 hour a day took my time and after 5 to 6 hours and patience this is the final product.

DSCN0036.jpg

prepolish
beforegrit.jpg

400 grit
400.jpg

800 grit
800.jpg

1000 grit
1000.jpg

1500 grit
1500.jpg

2000 grit
DSCN0106.jpg

DSCN0113.jpg

oxw01svt

Established Member
04sleeper you are def my inspiration for this summer comming to fully clean my engine and wheel wells and now this! Keep up the excelent work your car is def one of my favorite on the site.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
How did you get your exhaust so level? Or is that just the quality the borla's are made with?

Reason I ask is most of them I say are like 1-2" out
That is just the Borla I guess. :shrug: It comes pre-welded so there isn't much adjustment anyway. I like that fact because there are less fittings to worry about like Magnaflow or Bassani.

So what's left to detail beside pulling the carpet up and getting the floor boards? lol I'm pretty sure I've seen threads of wheels, exhaust, interior, exterior, and engine compartment. Am I right? Takes alot of dedication man. Props to you, looks M A ZING!!!
The floor borads are on my list of things to do. LOL..... When I Dynamat the interior I will do that. lol... Thanks.

i did this last year during the winter after seeing the BIG D's car haha. 1 hour a day took my time and after 5 to 6 hours and patience this is the final product.
Nice Job Postal Pimp!!!! Now that's what I'm talking about! :rockon:

04sleeper you are def my inspiration for this summer comming to fully clean my engine and wheel wells and now this! Keep up the excelent work your car is def one of my favorite on the site.
Thanks man. :beer:

VtekII

Established Member
looks awesome!!! i will hopefully be ordering my magnaflow catback this week, and then i will be polishin that mutha up too! before i even had my car i had pictures of yours, the red paint and polished exhaust, combined with your old 315 GS-D3s was the sweetest thing i had ever seen.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Dude there are a lot of sweet cars on here, but yours is my all time favorite. I am in the market to buy a cobra this spring, and I definately want torch red. and the exhaust is amazing. :rockon:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
damn that shines, everytime I come in pics and vids you keep reminding me of all the detail work I have to do on my car, lol. Great work

Users who are viewing this thread