~Polished Up The Exhaust Today~

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Looks Great I need to find some time to do mine. How long did it take you? or did you do it over a long period of time?

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
By wet sand did you actually use a special grit sponge with water? Where can I buy those?
No. Just regular automotive wet sandpaper. I bought it from PepBoys.

Sweet. It's so well done I spy male pattern baldness. :beer:
Unfortunately, thats what happens to some of us when we get older. :beer:

you should see them in real life ,,,,,

nice Job Kevin.....
Thanks Erik.

Looks Great I need to find some time to do mine. How long did it take you? or did you do it over a long period of time?
Took about 5 hours total.

04sn8k

Kenne Bell is my hero
Established Member
As always you make me jealous. I could never get my car to look anywhere near as clean as yours. Your car kicks ass :rockon:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Damn, that good by just hand wet sanding?

I think im going to order a kit from Eastwood, its pretty cheap. Comes with buffing wheels, compounding bars etc.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
well now we need pics of them on the car to see the full effect.
As soon as I get a chance I will get some new pics. I am having some things powder coated right now so it will have to wait until I get that stuff back.

As always you make me jealous. I could never get my car to look anywhere near as clean as yours. Your car kicks ass :rockon:
All it takes is elbow grease my friend! :beer:

Damn looks great
Thanks.

Damn, that good by just hand wet sanding?
I think im going to order a kit from Eastwood, its pretty cheap. Comes with buffing wheels, compounding bars etc.
About 5 hours worth. LOL... I never really had good luck with the compounding bars. I just use Mothers Mag Aluminum on the buffing wheel. :shrug:

Thanks all.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
OK, well..

I gotta say... You are ****ing nuts for putting that much time into a exhaust system.

But, it looks amazing!

I wish I had your determination!

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
You are ridiculous. :beer:

LOL, you have no idea. Everytime Kevin and I GTG, I put a single fingerprint somewhere on his car and he ALWAYS finds it. He's definetly helped me with deciding on which direction to go with on my car. I'm getting to be more "show" then "go" these days. Anytime I have a issue, or need advice I call him up and he always has the right answer.

Kevin FTW!! :banana:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
LOL, you have no idea. Everytime Kevin and I GTG, I put a single fingerprint somewhere on his car and he ALWAYS finds it. He's definetly helped me with deciding on which direction to go with on my car. I'm getting to be more "show" then "go" these days. Anytime I have a issue, or need advice I call him up and he always has the right answer.

Kevin FTW!! :banana:
LOL..Thanks Steve. Sorry I couldn't make it out today. I did find some more info about you BS for your wheels though. I will give you a shout this week.

Users who are viewing this thread