~Polished Up The Exhaust Today~

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
looks awesome!!! i will hopefully be ordering my magnaflow catback this week, and then i will be polishin that mutha up too! before i even had my car i had pictures of yours, the red paint and polished exhaust, combined with your old 315 GS-D3s was the sweetest thing i had ever seen.
LOL... Thanks. :beer:

Dude there are a lot of sweet cars on here, but yours is my all time favorite. I am in the market to buy a cobra this spring, and I definately want torch red. and the exhaust is amazing. :rockon:
Thanks man. That means a lot. :beer:

damn that shines, everytime I come in pics and vids you keep reminding me of all the detail work I have to do on my car, lol. Great work
Thanks. I try to keep up with it so it doesn't get ahead of me.

:bowdown::bowdown: very nice!!
:beer:

its cool when you can bring the parts in the house and sit in front of the TV and polish. I gotta get a wheel now so i dont end up with popeye forearms.:bored:
I did mine in my garage on the floor. LOL..... Popeye FTW! :rockon:

Well 04sleeper is good but I'm better.........

I wish.. and here is mine
Nice Job M240Bravo! :thumbsup:

Looks amazing kevin. How big are your fore arms now?
Well they were pretty big back in March when I did this. LOL......

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
You're an inspiration

And also you're someone I dislike strongly. Because I go to detail my car and it aggrivates me how dirty it is. Haha

Looking good man. I am contemplating polishing my Saleens. I have another set of wheels to ride on while I'm doing it. I just don't want to bite off more than I can chew.

Users who are viewing this thread