*Polished my exhaust tips*

dsg03bullitt

Established Member
Well, I had a mac 2.5 in steel catback on my car and i hated the way it looked...you couldnt see the tips from behind the car and it wasnt stainless. So i bought a borla stinger catback from a member on here and i felt like polishing it to a shiny finish. So i went with a 1000,1500, and 2000 grit and finished it off with mothers polish. I cant wait to get it on my car and see how it looks...I also can't wait to hear it.

(not the best job in the world, but it looks better)...

here is a pic of one i polished and the other is awaiting a polish! I will post pics as soon as i put it on the car!

P1010321-1.jpg

On the car
P1010337.jpg

Last edited:

antiv6

Established Member
looks sweet, ive been meaning to go over mine with some 2000 and polish. I went through the entire process then didnt keep up with the maintenance and it got a bit dull lol

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
did mine about a month ago. I love it!!!! And its not as bad as people make it sound to do......

Took me about 5 hours screwing around, watching the kid, answering phone calls..etc.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
It will look sick guaranteed. I going to do mine, when I have time, but it always rains down here, going to suck to up keep it.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
looks great! Up keep is not as bad as most say either. I wipe mine down after every wash with a wet towel, and rub some mothers on once a month to keep it shiney!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome job. We've seen a few folks here polish their catbacks. A bit of work, but the end result is so worth it IMO. Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread