Police Sniper Puts The Hurt On Hostage Taker

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Holy crap! Never saw that one before. Got to admit I jumped in my chair when the shot rang out. Justice served on that one! That poor woman must have been terrified.

bluey lewis

Kinda Like Guys with Big Junk
Established Member
Wouldn't say that, I've played some pretty stupid games in college and had awesome outcomes. He just had a bad roll on the dice, most likely snake eyes.

Huh, bad roll of the dice??? I'm confused, like he was felt a bad hand?

This outcome was much better than housing this piece of shit for ten more years in prison.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

This outcome was much better than housing this piece of shit for ten more years in prison.

Yeah I didn't get that either. This guy was a career criminal, it's not like he woke up that morning and made a bad decision. He made them for most of his miserable life.

Machdup1

Established Member
I wonder if the shooters intent was to sever the spinal cord. A neck shot a such short distances just seems an odd choice.

No matter, all's well that ends well.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
They didn't have to shoot him in the neck. He was a good boy and a pillar to the community. He was starting school next week and didn't mean any harm. They could have tased him or asked him to stop.

SVTFastBack

Established Member

It was a quote from a friend of mine which is a MP for the Navy he basically said when they have to go after people its like rolling dice on if you are going to catch them or they are going to get away.

A few years ago we had 2 gate runners get onto our base and never get caught.. lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Did a sniper take the shot or did a SWAT shooter? If it was SWAT standing just a few yards away then the shooter may not have offset his aim, aiming at the T box could net you a round to the neck at those distances if you are zero'd for 36/300

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Equalbracket

Established Member
He payed less attention to his victim and looked at something left for 2.6 seconds before the shot was taken, beautiful shot.

What's funny is how everyone here agrees how this situation was handled, but had he been black the city would be protesting all week, while everyone with a job, is ya know..busy.

Users who are viewing this thread