FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
unsol_zps333b51d9.jpg

:pop:

cbr repsol

Established Member
I hope u find him.
Hopefully his new wife isnt a black widow. Moving on to her next after shes taken everything u have,then getting insurance money.

slow06

Established Member
I drove by the house and knocked on the door, no answer, I did see the BMW in the drive way. I am thinking about having a welfare check done on him tonight. I know he was working usually til 8pm.

Our relationship with him was great. We would go over for dinner on the weekends and watch the games and stuff. He would call regularly to check on my kids to see how they have been. I was also worked at the same company with him for 4 years. I would drive over to his house and ride with him every morning and everything seemed to be alright.

Right before the lady moved down, he suddenly quit his job and things started to go downhill. The only reason he gave me for quitting was, he and the owner had a disagreement about the company. They were partners in the business. The owner and him had been best friends for 15+ years, and he has not heard anything from Robert since he left the company.

If the welfare check does not work, my wife will most likely be filing a missing persons report.

I will get as much info as I can out to you guys. I appreciate all the help and comments.

The only reason I am hesitant to sit out and wait for him is the wife, she tired to have him locked up when we went to get stuff out of his moms house. She had said we threatened her and her kids. They were ready to lock my step dad up until I had showed them the video on my cell phone, that started recording when we pulled up. That is the kind of person she is. I don't know what kind of lies she would tell the PD and what control she has on him if I waited for him. He has been like a prisoner but never was able to get out of the relationship.

Thanks everyone.

slow06

Established Member
Had the Gastonia PD go to his house to do a welfare check, they called back and said he was ok. They let him know my wife and I were concerned about him. I guess we will wait and see if he calls. If he does call it will most likely be when his wife is not around. Thanks so much for all the help and info that was given to my wife and I. I really appreciate it.

dooberGN

Established Member
Had the Gastonia PD go to his house to do a welfare check, they called back and said he was ok. They let him know my wife and I were concerned about him. I guess we will wait and see if he calls. If he does call it will most likely be when his wife is not around. Thanks so much for all the help and info that was given to my wife and I. I really appreciate it.

Let us know if he calls I'm interested to know what is going through his head.

slow06

Established Member
It has been over 24 hours since the Gastonia PD had gone to his house to make contact with him. Still no phone call. I guess he is more worried about his new family than his old one. Thanks for everything.

MysticRob

Established Member
Did u ever get in touch with Kevin? This is his brother in law in Georgia we haven't heard from him in years

Well, you obviously saw this thread by googling the guy's name. Now I'm curious what happened. If slow06 doesn't happen to see this thread, I PM'd him to check it out. I wonder if the Gastonia PD really did talk to him and verify he's okay, or if they just say they did.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Make sure you continue to try and make a presence in his life. My wife lost a grandfather to a situation very similar to this. The "new wife" moved them out of state and they lost all contact with him until he was on his death bed and got up the nerve to contact everybody.

fangstang

Established Member
I'll never understand how a "man" can just leave his family behind and run off with a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread