Plz help need to find step father

slow06

Established Member
My wifes step father was really close to us, but started to get down in the slumps. He had joined some christian mingle site. The lady he had met moved down and they got married last year. She talked him into selling his house and after the house went up for sale, we have had no contact with him. The woman is the type of person who is after money. I really don't know if something has happened to him and we have not heard yet. The woman would not let him even see the grandkids.

He just vanished, no calls around the holidays for the grandkids or b-days. We are his only family, and if something happened to him we would not know it at this point. Any help would be appreciated.

His name is Robert Kevin Krimminger and was born in 1965. He had married a woman named Rose blackledge.

Last known residence is in Gastonia NC, She is from Iowa. Starting to think she might have moved back recently. If anyone can even help with a website or phone number to locate him I would appreciate it. Thanks.

slow06

Established Member
Thank you. I looked up the info, that is the house he recently moved to, but something is off, Robert C Krimminger was his fathers name, his father has been deceased for around 20 years. The phone number showing is a older one that he had when he lived in mint hill. Thanks for the help. I will keep trying to find a number.

HerNameIsPonie

LAMC ftw
Established Member
Thank you. I looked up the info, that is the house he recently moved to, but something is off, Robert C Krimminger was his fathers name, his father has been deceased for around 20 years. The phone number showing is a older one that he had when he lived in mint hill. Thanks for the help. I will keep trying to find a number.

If you're seriously that worried I would take a trip down where ever his new home is. Either way I seriously wish you luck :beer:

itSSlow98

Established Member
Have you called the cops? A missing person report may be in order.

He's not missing he obvliously left and forgot his priorities. OP, if you can afford it contacting a private investigator is probably your best bet but it wont be cheap.

slow06

Established Member
Thought about filing a missing person report, the way things look it is weird, the woman he married seems to have moved back to Iowa. I have messaged her on FB but have got no response. When they had got married she was after his money right away and wanted to inherit everything. We will most likely go to the address and knock on the door, I hope she does not answer, she is full of drama and the main reason he has vanished. Thanks for all the help and info that has been given.

slow06

Established Member
Davenport is what it is bringing up for her. She has moved a lot within the few years. The weird thing is The house he bought with her last year is in his dads name (Robert Carroll Krimminger), but his father has been deceased for 20 years. I really appreciate everything. Thanks.

94venomV8

Established Member
Hmmm, Im in Davenport lol. Message me details I will go buy, if you have any info such as car he/she may drive, what he looks like etc. I will do some work this weekend for you.

dsrtdukone

Hurts when I pee
Established Member
I too am in Davenport quite a bit. Feel free to send me any info. I'll do whatever I can.

94venomV8

Established Member
BTW, from what I gather off her facebook she lived in Bettendorf in late 2012, she then states that she moved in November but didnt say where. Davenport is not a big city, you get me the address, I could run by tomorrow and see if anyone is there.

dsrtdukone

Hurts when I pee
Established Member
Found one hit at the corner of Locust and Brady. I'll swing by tomorrow and see what's there. Also, found another over in Moline, just South of the Centennial.

slow06

Established Member
It is weird, she moved from Iowa to NC, in august of 2011. They got married in march of 2012 I believe. I know he was staying at his house until than, after the marriage he moved in with her at the house his mom left in the will. She talked him into selling it around summer time, and that is the last time we have heard from him. The thing that has us worried is her first husband "mysteriously died".

Robert drives a 2007 red 328i bmw, and she was driving a black Nissan. I have found a death certificate with his name. I am going to see if I can get some more info this afternoon. When I pull her name up it is giving me the cities she has lived in, but the only address I have is 835 Hillcrest ave, Gastonia, NC that shows the full address. I might swing by later today with my wife and see what happens.

Thanks for all the help.

delvin.a

Established Member
Best of luck on your search :beer: sounding really suspicious from what you've posted, hope it all works out good for ya.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
unsol_zps333b51d9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread