Votes: 102 60.4%
  • stop the madness and ban all polls

Votes: 22 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
our new forum structure is moving along, but its obviously a work in progress and your input is important to the owner and managers of the site

POLLS are a unique type of thread..…whatya think we should do with them?

JerseySVT

Established Member
Too many sub forums for the Terminator already. Please, no more. Its getting ridiculous.

Rio

yeah I kind of agree....seems pretty specialized...there are a lot of forums on this board....it sucks seeing little posting in some forums due to all the divisions....just my opinion.... :burnout:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
dgussin1 said:
:poke: best thing to do is subscribe to all of the forums that you want to monitor and then use the User Control Panel as your SVTP homepage :beer:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
JB said:
:poke: best thing to do is subscribe to all of the forums that you want to monitor and then use the User Control Panel as your SVTP homepage :beer:
I already do that. :D

jdk

No fun til someone dies
Established Member
dedicated poll forum please, I'm tired of having to set my screen resolution to 2500x2500 just to make IE big enough to show all the poll threads and _some_ real threads

hj16

Established Member
They dont need their own damn forum!!! Just put expirations on them for Christs sake!!!!!! 10 days is more that enough time for a poll to be open in a forum as heavily traffic'd as this one.

Sorry for the size JB, I still love you LOL

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
I 2nd hj16 suggestion that they all expire, 10 days sounds fine. I voted "appropriate technical subforum"

The setup now is the best it has ever been.

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
Is there a such thing as a poll blocker, something I could turn on or off in my profile? That would be good. Oh yea, 2 Terminator forums would be awesome.

Last edited:

IxL4

Established Member
MAKE IT ONE FORUM FOR TECHNICAL AND SALES AND TALK! Then have daily morning polls on whether or not people like it that way and flood the midnight threads with polls on whether it's already dark outisde everyone's windows. I think it will be much more enjoyable that way.

oldnfast

approaching ancient
Established Member
JerseySVT said:
Too many sub forums for the Terminator already. Please, no more. Its getting ridiculous.

There are a lot of sub-forums. But, this site is one of, if not the most trafficked car forums on the net.

I read a lot more than I post.I like the more direct path to the subject I'm most interested in at that moment. I hate having to wade thru a lot of unrelated subjects to find what I'm looking for.

Put all the polls in one forum. Anymore, most of them seem to be posted by bored who have become boring. Not all, but most.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
dgussin1 said:
we need 2 terminator forums, not 5. Tech and then one for Talk
That would be be choice as well. I agree that too many sub-forums just ends up creating more confusion than it does benfiting the majority. Not to mention the extra time required by the Mods to constantly move threads from one forum to another. JMO.

Users who are viewing this thread