Played with a 911 Turbo tonite!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Elliotness said:
Are you friggen kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You just pwned yourself. You are blasting this guy about ownership of a car and you don't have a car.......

Maybe this is why you think everyone has pictures of their cars posted up in their house.

Maybe you should jump on that RC car and ride it over to 04TR's crib so you can finish being his BIATCH. :burnout:

The fact that my R/C car can do 0-60 in under 4 seconds is ownage alone.

04TRCobra

KING
Established Member
LOL..i cant believe this thread is still going on!!!!!

wow...

well if you wanna compare 0-60 times....my Ski Doo MXZ-800 (studded and worked) can hit 0-60 in about 3 seconds flat! on to a top speed of about 119mph (at least thats all i did) OWNED!

maybe you should race your R/C car against my snowmobile....i dont have a picture of it tho..so maybe i dont own it!...ill have to take pictures of it when i go upstate this weekend and post them so everyone believes me. LOL j/k bro.

Nuke61

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Established Member
T-Bolt said:
The fact that my R/C car can do 0-60 in under 4 seconds is ownage alone.

I don't believe you even own an R/C car. Lets see a picture of if with you holding it, otherwise I don't believe you actually own an R/C car that can do that :rolleyes:

T-Bolt

Established Member
Nuke61 said:
I don't believe you even own an R/C car. Lets see a picture of if with you holding it, otherwise I don't believe you actually own an R/C car that can do that :rolleyes:

tonuke1.jpg

tonuke.jpg

Nuke61

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Established Member
Good god, EVERYTHING seems to go right over your head.

I, unlike you, actually believe people when they say they own something if they've given no previous indications of lying. Did you fail to notice the :rolleyes:?

Given your "lesson" to me about the Edit button, I guess it shouldn't surprise me that it went right over your head.

What a hoot... I don't have any pictures of my Z06, but you made a custom picture of your toy Cobra -- just for me -- ain't that special :D

T-Bolt

Established Member
Nuke61 said:
Good god, EVERYTHING seems to go right over your head.

I, unlike you, actually believe people when they say they own something if they've given no previous indications of lying. Did you fail to notice the :rolleyes:?

Given your "lesson" to me about the Edit button, I guess it shouldn't surprise me that it went right over your head.

What a hoot... I don't have any pictures of my Z06, but you made a custom picture of your toy Cobra -- just for me -- ain't that special :D

About the edit thing, I thought you had posted above, because I read too quickly. You shouldn't cry about getting proven wrong.

Nuke61

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Established Member
Yes, very original and funny :lol1: and the R/C Cobra looks cool, much nicer than I thought it would be :coolman:

T-Bolt, you do have nice taste in cars :beer:

04COBRA-WA

REDFIRE CONVERTIBLE
Established Member
I own a Porsche 911 C4 (non-turbo) and a 2004 Mustang Cobra w/ over 500HP at the crank and 467 at the rear wheels. I raced a 2005 Carrera C4S which has 355 HP in my Cobra in a similar situation. I pulled on him, passing at maybe 5 MPH. Other facts - My Cobra, which is a convertible, weights almost 4000LBS while the Porsche TT weights a little over 2900 LBS. That's a difference of almost 1000 LBS! So weight to HP ratios is very different. I raced my Cobra while driving my Porsche 911 C4 (non turbo) and smoked it getting onto the freeway. The only reason is we had an L style turn which allowed me to remain at full throttle. My Cobra will smoke my 911 in a straight line, but not a Porsche TT. You'd need a KB or Whipple pulling 585 HP to equate for weight rations. Keep in mind your weight ratios are at 8.8, almost 9.0 pounds per HP and the Porsche 911 is at 6.8, almost 2 lbs less per HP than your Cobra.

Anaxagoras1986

Established Member
04TRCobra said:
ONCE AGAIN....MY FATHER USED TO OWN A 2001 911 TURBO...I KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. it had the 3 big air dams up front...splitters on the rear corners and said TURBO under the spoiler.

The 911 Carrera 4S has the Turbo Face does it not? The Turbo badge is also a popular "visual mod".

Last edited:

Mr Kram

Established Member
the ambush said:
"400 hp at the wheels with a mere intake and exhaust (no chip or pully) is very impressive"

yes it is, and it's realistic too, i hit 415 rwhp with my 04 (cai+catback). :banana:

gt2 must be a blast when modded :bowdown:

415 to the wheels and only 12.7 and 114?

Mr Kram

Established Member
Anaxagoras1986 said:
The 911 Carrera 4S has the Turbo Face does it not? The Turbo badge is also a popular "visual mod".

It has a similar bumper, but a different lip. The C4S does not have the rear air inlets either. This could have been a "turbo look" carrera or the guy definately wasn't punching it. I've run into a few (I assume) stock and lightly modded terminators and the outcome was much different.

TacticalKaos

Established Member
EvergreenSVT said:
0-60 isn't the number you need to look at here guys. 911 Turbos have AWD andd a rear engine, with proper launch technique they go like hell from the line. That doesn't mean they are great from a roll.

Are you joking? Porsches are one of the best roll cars you can have. There drag COE is one of the best you can get and their geared almost exclusively for "autobahn" type driving (i.e. pulling hard on the highway). I'm not going to call b.s but a turbo 911 would have walked you hard with your mods.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
I believe it, Good kill. I did the same thing. I raced 2 guys in a Newer 911 Turbo, with my Terminator. (X-pipe, Catback, Intake), probly in the 410-420RWHP range. I pulled half a car through 3rd, then pulled another through 4th.

The instant torque from the Eaton pulled the shit out of him instantly ,then he held much better after he got into his powerband...but he was still falling back though.

I had been driving for an hour by then too ,so I was heat-soaked, he gave me a thumbs up, and then gave me the ricer flashers as he got off, haha Owned that Porsche. :rockon:

I love how people are instantly " I read Some online stats, so I know what the **** im talking about" Have you raced one? The only guy with an actual porsche believes it, so STFU.

415hp, with AWD/ rear-engine roughly 380 RWHP, His Cobra is probly up around 400RWHP, with the instant torque, it's def possible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread