Plastidipped my daily driver..

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
Oooooo shit now that was good :rollseyes

But....sorry my murdered look shits on bright rattle canned plasti dipped paint jobs bud..

How about you and the OP race? your snake vs hers. then go to a car show and see what happens? easy to be a keyboard warrior. take your shit elsewhere.

OP, did you sand the car at all before or just spray it? i saw the fading and was curious as if that kind of evens out with the basecoat or if it needed some prep work.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
You just attracted the attention of every ricer kid within five blocks.

I see cars @ AutoX all the time, especially Miatas, with rattle can paint jobs. It's a $700 stock looking beater, and the orange doesn't look all that out of place considering what it's painted on.

SIC9250

Coyote_Mach
Established Member
How about you and the OP race? your snake vs hers. then go to a car show and see what happens? easy to be a keyboard warrior. take your shit elsewhere.

OP, did you sand the car at all before or just spray it? i saw the fading and was curious as if that kind of evens out with the basecoat or if it needed some prep work.

Keyboard soldier:??: since when does voice-ing an opinion make me a keyboard soldier?? lol cute defending the lady:dancenana: gtfoh yourself with your crying ass!

And what does her cobra have to do with this thread about a plastidipped MIATA?? Keep your dumb ass post relevant, Ill gladly race that miata and then take the trophys at the show compared to that circus mobile,clean the shit off your nose bud you can smell it from here...............

Last edited:

cclark

Established Member
Looks pretty awesome! That's a sweet dd.

What problems are you having with the cobra? I saw your cobra down at mustang week in 2011, with the afs chrome replicas or stock 17s on it (??!!?), it looked good! I like the new blacked out sve drift wheels on it tho, looks great!!

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member

:lol: Slow down Dominic Toretto :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread