Place Your Demon vs GT500 Bets Here!!!! Who Needs Torque?

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I work in Marketing. Fun job. I'd say we are all closer than apart. Spend too much time online talking about cars. I work with mostly women who wouldn't understand any of this :)
I retired last year and now could not afford the top dog cars but man do I love my free time.
Happy trollin.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I will never hate a man that is a friend to the dogs. The bulldog is ****in awesome.
I’d say you’re trollin skills are pretty cuckin good. You seemed to have rustled some jimmies for sure.

I haven’t been to nyc in a long time. Used to go all the time. My sister went to NYU and have lots of family and friends from there but Boston still blows ny away.

Sadly to say I would in fact wear those shoes and unfortunately we probably have too much in common for my liking. I would and wanted a demon and I want a new GT500 but not gonna happen.

One question. What is your profession?

Now youse see why I like this ****in guy. Definitely not a friend of ours, but could be a friend of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I work in Marketing. Fun job. I'd say we are all closer than apart. Spend too much time online talking about cars. I work with mostly women who wouldn't understand any of this :)

I’ve got Ryu or Ken. Let me know when I get to whip Guile’s ass.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member

But we all know his mommy and daddy will not let him go past the railroad tracks to get there.

Still waiting for him to cough up the 9.65 time that Dodge and SRT both hyped and said the Demon was able to do no sweat.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Nope

It never happened, or at least never independently verified.

@2800ft altitude it did 198 on an oval.

Only person I can think of that tried it was Randy Pobst and I think he came in somewhere in the high 190s

Sent from my SM-N920P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

On an oval it did 198. There’s YouTube vids of them doing 205+

Unsure of mods but accelerated slower than stock cars I’ve seen so I think it’s stock. Exhaust sounds stock imo

A 3 mike oval isn’t the best place to try and go 200mph in a trinity, nor one at 2800ft altitude. A 205mph hellcat red eye might touch 200mph on that same oval but I doubt it.

You need a 4-5 mile straight.

I bet a c6 z06 would do 193-195 on the oval the trinity went 198.

Gt500 pullin at 190 when guy lets off

Stock engine, v3 suspension (definitely adds 38mph top speed when you do suspension!!!)

Last edited:

mbucky16

Established Member

Unsure of mods but accelerated slower than stock cars I’ve seen so I think it’s stock. Exhaust sounds stock imo

A 3 mike oval isn’t the best place to try and go 200mph in a trinity, nor one at 2800ft altitude. A 205mph hellcat red eye might touch 200mph on that same oval but I doubt it.

Nice. Good to know some else had already done it

Sent from my SM-N920P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member

Gt500 pullin at 190 when guy lets off

Stock engine, v3 suspension (definitely adds 38mph top speed when you do suspension!!!)

Nice. Still no 202;)

Any of those runs validated on certified equipment?

Users who are viewing this thread