Pistol questions CZ-75b

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
As far as the comment with the CZ52, I will be buying one of those next. That 7.62x25 is one mean ass round. I've had my eye on a couple locally, but havent "pulled the trigger" on one yet. You can find them on gun broker for 200ish, and locally they want 275-300. Pretty damn high considering what they sold for 3 years ago.

I have one of these too and love it! They were selling at our local bi-monthly gun show for $180 when I picked mine up a few years ago. It hangs on the wall next to my side of the bed, although it is not a very good home defense weapon. I've been wanting to get a Saiga 12 to fulfill that role (also to match my Saiga .223).

nikonupload17Jan11007.gif

Machdup1

Established Member
Go for either the CZ SP-01 Phantom or a Glock 34. If you are planning to actually compete, go for the Glock. Accessories are mutch easier to come by for a Glock.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Glad to hear all the positive remarks on the gun. As far as the cold weather, It doesn't get 30 below here in indiana. Maybe -15 on the coldest day.

I also had no idea this was a call of duty gun. Was it effective in the game?

It's in Black Ops. It's the last pistol to unlock I think, but it works good.

cotchnobra

Established Member
The only thing I dont like about the CZ75 is how short the slide is. its probably because I'm used to the tall slide on my glocks. besides that I love the CZ75

Users who are viewing this thread