Pictures of parts install (full exhaust - brakes - cut springs - roll bar)

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Day 1 - dissasembly :banana:
Tomorrow i will be starting the install and i will update this thread with pictures.

What i will be installing/doing:
ARH headers and o/r X
Magnaflow catback
00R Brembo front brake kit
Paint rear calipers (black) and install Hawk pads with new rotors (the slotted rear rotors are on back order so i will be installing plain rotors in the rear)
Weapon X COPs with new plugs
Carbon Fiber driveshaft
CDC light bar
Tint tail lights
Cutting springs (temporary to hold me off until i get coilovers)
Rims: CCW T10 - front: 18x9.5 rear: 18x11

and i think that is it, i might have forgotten something.

dsc00800da5.jpg

dsc00801yr7.jpg

dsc00802pf8.jpg

dsc00805ce5.jpg

dsc00806rt3.jpg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I`ll be looking forward to completed pics in the AM!j/k.Nice looking set of mods.CF driveshaft,where and how much?,if you don`t mind.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
looking good so far cant wait too see the wheels & tires on it. good luck !

Thanks, i cant wait myself :D

I`ll be looking forward to completed pics in the AM!j/k.Nice looking set of mods.CF driveshaft,where and how much?,if you don`t mind.

lol, i am not that fast! I have realized how many tools i dont have though. Last time i did longtubes i did it at a friends house and he had all the right tools.

I got the CF driveshaft through a group buy on here and i think it was around $850ish.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
All awesome parts, you should polish the exhaust while it is off. I just put those same brakes on. I like them, but man the pads that came with them dust alot

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
All awesome parts, you should polish the exhaust while it is off. I just put those same brakes on. I like them, but man the pads that came with them dust alot

I just seen pictures of yours (and 03sleeper's in person yesterday) and love the look. I just dont know how it will look with the black theme i am going with the car. I may do it anyway.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
In the mean time, I'm requesting some pics of your truck with the new wheels/tires on.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Last edited:

laruei

Established Member
sweet love new stuff....but i would get that rotor off of the bell housing and the oilpan

+2.. that looks sketchy at best.. dented oil pan would give you an excuse for a deep sump race pan :)

Also the rear jackstand placement seems sketchy too...

Just pointing it out to help you be safe!

Good luck with all those parts, luckily my car came pre-installed with headers.. i do NOT envy trying to put some in :)

Cant wait for more pics.. :beer:

Last edited:

Laffs

Drop-da-top
Established Member
Thats an awesome parts pile man! If you don't mind, can you take alot of pics of the lightbar install, I have to do mine come spring and am curious about it.

Good luck man, its gonna be a different car when your done!

Users who are viewing this thread