Pictures of parts install (full exhaust - brakes - cut springs - roll bar)

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
UPDATE
I am a little slow i know, only downside to working overseas is that when i come home i have to get EVERYTHING done (running errands) before i go. I can't just spread it out like a normal person. I also bought a new bedroom set so i have been moving my stuff into the spare bedroom. I only have a week left :(

What i have left:
install Weapon X COPs (actually, i just need a spark plug gap tool... i keep forgetting to pick one up)
Polish exhaust (i sanded it, but then i needed the adapter for the buffing wheel, picked that up today)
Right rear brake rotor (will be in tomorrow)
tail light tint (havent started yet)
Replace SS Cobra letters with black ones (ordered new black letters from Lethal yesterday)
And of course i still need to get started on the roll bar

Jeez, seems like the more i do the more i still need to get done.

I also had to order wheel spacers (see last picture), those Hoosiers really stick out from the rim. A 1/4" spacer should clear the IRS bolt.

dsc00808iq2.jpg

dsc00812zo3.jpg

dsc00810ks5.jpg

dsc00811ns7.jpg

dsc00814tz9.jpg

VtekII

Established Member
sorry i looked but didnt see it posted anywhere... is ur catback 2.5 or 3". i just ordered the 2.5 but i didnt think it looked that big. anyway badass car and parts pile!!!

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
I hope mine will clear the bolts. I have the Hoosier 315's on 10.5" wheels. Good luck with yours.

You should be fine then. I think mine just barely touch and only with the suspension at full extension. A 1/4" spacer should give me enough clearance and even if it doesn't i don't think i will have an issue, again, it looks like it only touches at full extension.

sorry i looked but didnt see it posted anywhere... is ur catback 2.5 or 3". i just ordered the 2.5 but i didnt think it looked that big. anyway badass car and parts pile!!!

collector back is 2.5" I was going to go 3" but decided not to last minute.

LT`s should be fun, just drop the K-member, and so easy.

lol... ok. I hate doing LTs! Dropping the K-member and removing the factory exhaust is no biggie, but getting your hands and the right wrench in there to tighten up the new headers is a pain :cuss:

But the sound, when it is all said and done, makes it all worth it :beer:

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Another update. I finished installing everything and now i just need to wash it. I also noticed the exhaust needs a little tweaking when i was taking the pictures.

dsc00824rq0.jpg

dsc00823aj8.jpg

dsc00820qw2.jpg

dsc00821uk0.jpg

Jaysin

Established Member
Tire shine!

Other than that it looks absolutely beautiful. You my friend have the best looking Vert I've seen, my new favorite Vert on this site, and the Mystic is my fav color on the Cobras (along with DSG). Great car and taste! :thumbsup:

tx03snake

Established Member
looks good man! hey do you have any other pictures of the rotors and what not? i have those same rotors and have been contemplating putting them on cause of them being gold and i didnt know if it would really throw it off but the one picture that i see from yours you can barely tell when it is outside.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread