Pics of new gt500

tvguy

I agree with one poster in that thread. That car is UGLYYYYYYYYY!!! I know not a popular voice here, but damn it's hideous to me. Pop the hood though and near perfection.
pacotaco

98_Snake

Established Member
That car is BEEEAUTIFULLLL!! Very sexy, I love the new design. Great Job Ford! :thumbsup:

cobradude

SVT DUDE
Established Member
pacotaco said:
I agree with one poster in that thread. That car is UGLYYYYYYYYY!!! I know not a popular voice here, but damn it's hideous to me. Pop the hood though and near perfection.
pacotaco
Ditto!!! The coupe is alright.

Viperluke

Established Member
I was told the hood prop is a nostalgia thing.
Whoever took the pics. Couldn't they have cleaned the car up? Just a little?

Last edited:

jshen

Established Member
Viperluke said:
I was told the hood prop is a nostalgia thing.
Whoever took the pics. Couldn't they have cleaned the car up? Just a little?

I agree, wash the car first..then photos if you can do so. However, that does not look like a 45K car to me....

stang22

Established Member
Don't care for the vert. in this color. Being dirty don't help out pics! Think coupe looks better with stripes,anyways. Needs to have lowering pkg. from Ford,and different wheels. But still looks better and will perform better than last generations of stangs.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i think it looks good! looks every bit of its 2+ tons tho

so it looks like the verts will have a strut tower brace but the coupes won't (?) makes sense since they promote the new model as like 150% more structurally rigid than the outgoing model. kind of along the lines of how all 94-97 sn95's had a factory strut tower brace

first time i saw those weird little coolant tubes coming out of the top of the head-to-radiator hose fittings

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Wow, talk about unflattering pics, it's enough to make ya think twice to say the least. If that was there was to go on, I'd say yuck.

Let's see how they look when guys start getting them though.

D.

JSpeed

Degenerate Speeder
Established Member
2 tons, junk plastic interior that looks like ugly Panasonic ghetto blaster boom box styling from Walmart. If people who have ridden in or driven one say that a Subaru STi has more spirited acceleration then that thing DEFINITELY does not deserve the Shelby name.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
The vert is definately not a looker IMO. Something's just not right. The interior is not as good as I would have thought.

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
That was fugly.I need to see one in person to make my final opinion.A hard top,lowered with some cool wheels might be nice. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread