Pics of my on3 4v turbo install

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
everything looks good...i cant wait to order this kit..the only thing im unsure of it the intercooler. it would drive me nuts not centered...im a perfectionist with my car...i wonder if anyone else is having the same problem

bad01cobra

Established Member
no the intercooler will fit centered i have the 03 front and mine is right in the center you just have to play with it and all my pipes are fine none touch the radiator and they all were the right lenght and they dont sit any lower then the k member

Last edited:

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
It will move over to center but I just mounted it there for now to get it tuned. I'll straighten it up later when I have time. But it WILL go on straight so no worries there.

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
1273154932.jpg

That's one crazy breather you got on that master cylinder :D

VTC WHT?

Established Member
You guys are swaying me towards this turbo! My buddy just put it on his mach! damn it's so sick on the freeway! BTW does anyone have one of these and is daily driving their Turbo 4V?

BlackVenom99

Established Member
Yeah you've made me want this instead of an eaton swap.

How does your exhaust sound? I have an off road prochamber with magnaflow mufflers and I like the sound of my car, I just want to still have a nice exhaust note.

01cobrajm

Established Member
its dark here i will have to tomorrow, its a stupid ass design and most likely have to buy a 90* radiator hose, mines on but looks almost kinked.

iggster

Established Member
You guys are swaying me towards this turbo! My buddy just put it on his mach! damn it's so sick on the freeway! BTW does anyone have one of these and is daily driving their Turbo 4V?

Ya you like huh :) my girl didn't really like it though lol....I still wish I could hear how it sounds with the turbo spooling from the outside cause I wonder if its loud or not lol

Next time bring a digi cam and record the highway pulls in mexico :p

Last edited:

VTC WHT?

Established Member
Ya you like huh :) my girl didn't really like it though lol....I still wish I could hear how it sounds with the turbo spooling from the outside cause I wonder if its loud or not lol

Next time bring a digi cam and record the highway pulls in mexico :p

kk! Next time we do highways pulls in MEssico! :beer: down for a meet this week? I posted it up on LAMC!

Users who are viewing this thread