Pics of my boxer puppy

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
Great looking boxer.

I've got 2 of my own and my brother breeds and shows them. By far the best breed of dog I've had the pleasure of having......

I totally agree with you! Thats awesome your brother breeds. I would love to do that one day. Yeah i have another boxer named Duke from the same breeder I got this pup from. Couldnt just have 1 of them ya know!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Good call. My dobie's ear were about $500 to do alone. He has nice ears but it can be painful and not really worth it IMO.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i love my boxer to death. Best dog ive ever owned. Great with kids also! Hell his big ass is laying next to me now taking up 1/2 the bed lol

blowngt

Established Member
Are boxers good as guard dogs as well??

As far as I know, boxers aren't a very vocal breed. My 80# male will stare you down, but he won't bark. Most people are freaked out because of the stare down. My 45# female thinks she's a bad ass and barks at everything.

I often wonder what would happen if someone broke into my house because he is so friendly......

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
has did surgery

seriously... has did?

beautiful dog, hope to pick one up someday. sorry about being a grammar nazi, but i don't think there has ever been a situation in the hisory of our language when "has did" was an grammatically acceptable phrase.

383 Sleeper

Established Member
:dw: they're usually based on length and style cut. Plus quality posting goes a long way. Who would want a "slight bend"? That's just a sign of poor posting.

I took meko's (my boxers) post out like a week or 2 early to get the look i wanted him to have....

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Ah man thats a cute pup.

I have a boxer, he is 10
My sister has a boxer, she is 8
My aunt has a boxer, she is 6
My cousin has a boxer, he is only 2

As you can see we are a family of boxer lovers. I am looking for another one as we speak.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
She's beautiful! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with her.

Here are some from the day my gf got her Boxer/Am. Bulldog... they are the best dogs:

11l6k1t.jpg

6ss4fq.jpg

2whpkj8.jpg

2hzguuu.jpg

pra77.jpg

2r5yirb.jpg

Getting older:
bg70as.jpg

24myr2b.jpg

28rcvgi.jpg

Now at about a year & a few months:
doq6mb.jpg

szhkrl.jpg

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
I swear i cannot tell which is better, cropped vs. not cropped! I want a male, but both "looks" are great, i just can't make up my mind... Anyone have a brendal boxer??

blowngt

Established Member
I swear i cannot tell which is better, cropped vs. not cropped! I want a male, but both "looks" are great, i just can't make up my mind... Anyone have a brendal boxer??

My bro's got a brindle female. I wasn't a big fan of that color, but she's cool as hell. He's also had a "tiger" stripe which is a fawn background with brindle stripes. She looked awesome.....

Last edited:

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
My bro's got a brindle female. I wasn't a big fan of that color, but she's cool as hell. He's also had a "tiger" stripe which is a fawn background with brindle stripes. She looked awesome.....

thanks for the pics, i believe it's the length of the ears itself. Cropped ears def. make a male boxer look TOUGHER but some just look like rabbits. haha I love brindle colored boxers... Will be my first purchase once i get my own place next year! :rockon:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I took meko's (my boxers) post out like a week or 2 early to get the look i wanted him to have....

To each their own but I don't understand why'd you pay for the procedure for the same natural look. But that is a good looking dog :thumbsup:

764306e0-7f00-0001-2725-8256e7aff13c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread