Pics of my boxer puppy

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
This is my boxer my puppy Stella. She was born May 23rd In Houston, Texas. These are just a few pictures of her runnin around today. Thought i'd share.:banana:

Stella1.gif

Stella2.gif

Stella3.gif

Stella4.gif

These are my two vehicles incase youre wondering.:rockon:

The daily driver.

2000 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
*Dumped 40 series
*3/4 Belltech Drop with Nitro Shocks
*Limo Tint
*18" Lightning Wheels

IMG_0729.gif

The Mustang

2003 Ford Mustang GT
* Bored .030 Forged Shortblock
* Strictly Performance Tune
* Vortech V2 S Trim
* 2.87" Pulley

stangchop3.jpg

04spinbra

Established Member
she very cute!!!! i have one she a 1 1/2 years now. shes had alot of hereditary problems with her knees. but still wouldnt trade her for the world!!!:banana:

ShapeShifter

Established Member
very nice looking pup, i love boxers, tho the last 2 i've had bad luck with people stealing them....1 11months old the other 4 months old.

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
she very cute!!!! i have one she a 1 1/2 years now. shes had alot of hereditary problems with her knees. but still wouldnt trade her for the world!!!:banana:

Sorry to hear that about your pup! My other boxer has hip problems and im hoping this dog doesnt develop anything.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Beautiful Boxer. I love those dogs. The potential health problems always scared me. They're great dogs though.

coolmanclyde

Established Member
Beautiful dog!

I have a 4yr old boxer boy. I have had zero health problems; only have had to give him shots every now and then.

04spinbra

Established Member
Sorry to hear that about your pup! My other boxer has hip problems and im hoping this dog doesnt develop anything.

yeah the doctor has did surgery on both knees and said that i need to look into insurance for hip replacement because my pup is going to need it she so energetic and good with kids!!!

blowngt

Established Member
Great looking boxer.

I've got 2 of my own and my brother breeds and shows them. By far the best breed of dog I've had the pleasure of having......

383 Sleeper

Established Member
Boxers are great with kids.... have one my self....

pretty dog.....

Are you cropping the ears? If so are you going to go with streight up? Or the slight bend?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Are you cropping the ears? If so are you going to go with streight up? Or the slight bend?

:dw: they're usually based on length and style cut. Plus quality posting goes a long way. Who would want a "slight bend"? That's just a sign of poor posting.

Users who are viewing this thread