Pics of my AFS 18x10.5 Chrome 03 Wheels with 335s

RS22

Established Member
Why am I not seeing the pix. In firefox there is nothing, and in IE7 there are boxes with X's in them. Do I need to turn something on in my browser to see them? I see pix fine in other threads but only a few of them (such as this one) I see nothing but other people are commenting on them so there must be something wrong w/ me.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Why am I not seeing the pix. In firefox there is nothing, and in IE7 there are boxes with X's in them. Do I need to turn something on in my browser to see them? I see pix fine in other threads but only a few of them (such as this one) I see nothing but other people are commenting on them so there must be something wrong w/ me.

nobody can see the pics anymore, they were hosted by another website and then the OP took them off that website, like 600 years ago, in-turn that takes the pics off this thread automatically.

ATFPat

Established Member
Horsham??? dude I live in horsham, neat to see that theres another termi in my neighborhood! If you still had those wheels i d trade ya too ! Though the post was old when I was looking at that state inspection from 05

BlownShelby10

Established Member
did anyone else notice that his cobra has a sunroof lol? havent seen very many with sunroofs...didnt think that made our cars with them..nice car though man

RGrossman

Established Member
I figured I would save some time and avoid a PM nightmare for more sunroof pics:

sunroof01.jpg

sunroof02.jpg

sunroof03.jpg

sunroof04.jpg

sunroof05.jpg

sunroof06.jpg

sunroof07.jpg

sunroof08.jpg

sunroof09.jpg

sunroof10.jpg

sunroof11.jpg

sunroof12.jpg

RS22

Established Member
Hey post some pix of those fattybobatties out back if ur gonna post pix of a friggin sunroof.

svtrookie

Established Member
Do you have anymore issues with rubbing? Did you have to roll the fenders for this set up? Id like to see more rear end pics also Thanks. . ps .. is that a autometer pilar pod? It looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread