Pics of my 14 GT with TF Chicanes and Welds

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
It's my turn to whore it up! She's too purty not to share, here's a few pics of her...

IMG_0806_zpsbd72ad39.gif

IMG_0807_zps54fa7794.gif

IMG_0805_zpsa5194743.gif

Thanks Steve for all of your help, love the wheels!

BMR head to toe, k-member, A-arms, chassis brace, radiator support, lca/brackets, uca/mount, panhard, springs, Strange/Viking.

IMG_0360_zps9996631f.gif

Bidness setup..

IMG_0045_zpsd99626c8.gif

IMG_0043_zps9efb0e5c.gif

She sounds as sexy as she looks! Full Kooks exhaust, 1 7/8 longtubes with hi flow cats/xpipe, Kooks catback, JLT cold air intake. Trapping 120+ before k-member and some revisions to my tune, hoping for mid 11's in the low 120's next trip out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emE3LvmVsuk&list=UUmp2d7-h6TeM9FHzv5Mnfgg

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
glad you didnt go with black wheels. High end wheels should be nice and shiny, not blackened where it looks like any other black wheel, possibly plastidipped. :nonono:

Nice 1/4 times too, any idea how much your setup weighs with the suspension mods you did up? I'm thinking along with the drag wheel combo you are in the low 3500s.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
glad you didnt go with black wheels. High end wheels should be nice and shiny, not blackened where it looks like any other black wheel, possibly plastidipped. :nonono:

Nice 1/4 times too, any idea how much your setup weighs with the suspension mods you did up? I'm thinking along with the drag wheel combo you are in the low 3500s.

agreed 100% i hate to see people say they got new wheels like tf or ccw and they are matte black wtf

on second look they look brushed not chrome

OP car looks sick though!! :beer: hard to beat black car with chrome wheels

Last edited:

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
Thanks for all of the compliments! She's a TVS away from being complete, hopefully in the spring.

Sick car man...everything looks perfect except the grille imo the stocker looks better

It was a tough decision, I did like my fog lights in the grill but prefer the clean/ mean look of the Roush upper grill and lower delete.

She weighed 3480 with the Welds, before the BMR K-member, A-arms, chassis brace, and radiator support, which probably shed another 30lbs. Premium GT with Track Pack, 1/8 tank of gas, weighed 3580 bone stock, shed 100lbs with Welds, driveshaft, and full exhaust. I believe she's at 3450 in drag.

These wheels are brushed centers with polished lips, no chrome. 20x9.5 front with Nitto NT05 275/35's and 20x11 rears with NT05R 315/35's.

Again, thanks for the kind words!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like both setups, too, but love the Chicanes. Just a really good looking wheel. TF FTW! They really go well with the black paint. Love your 5.0! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread