Pics of 1" spacers on stock 17x9's???

snakezilla

Established Member
Not always. I ran with LFP 3/8 spacers for a while, until I realized the tire would rub the fender with a passenger and some luggage in the trunk. After that, I removed the spacers and the tires haven't rubbed since. Only time the tire barely touches my MM low profile bolts is when I jack the car off the ground. Since I don't jump the car often, I don't worry about it driving around.

I meant for the look, 10.5 with 3/8 spacer however those are only 295s. Derek I believe you are running 315s?
DSC00531.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00526.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

ausie

Established Member
I have a set of the 10th anniversary wheels myself. I would not like to run spacers on my car and have always waited for the aftermarket wheel makers to do a knock off of the 10th anniversary wheel in a wider width (deep dish style) for the rear. I found a few wheel places in MM&FF that have the 10th anniv. wheel in 17x10.5 as well as two sizes in 18". Latemodelrestoration.com has them.

Black306

Established Member
I meant for the look, 10.5 with 3/8 spacer however those are only 295s. Derek I believe you are running 315s?
DSC00531.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00526.jpg
[/IMG]

Yup, 315s in the back. This was with the spacers and Motorsport J springs in the back.

tire2.jpg

I need to take a new pic without the spacers and H&R SS springs.

mrose75

Established Member
I've got pics of mine, non-lowered with stock chromies on my cardomain.com page in the sig. At work, so I can't really post.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Who has the best price on these?I checked Lethal,AM,etc.Just curious if someone has found a better deal.

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
Who has the best price on these?I checked Lethal,AM,etc.Just curious if someone has found a better deal.

I saw the best price on ebay but they were off brand and I didn't trust them. I was going to order the H&R's from American Muscle but the same day I found someone selling a lightly used pair for $75 so I got lucky. Here are some quick Iphone pics of the car AFTER I put the spacers on. This is well worth it lookswise until I can upgrade to some TF'd or CCW's.

58226869.jpg

d6521d67.jpg

ad7f022a.jpg

Last edited:

pimpdout98gt

bigdog
Established Member
beautiful stance cscottsss. i want to lower mine sooo bad but all i can think about is how when i pull out of my garage even with stock height that my mufflers use to scrape. that alone keeps me from lowering my car plus these cobras already got somewhat of a nice stance from the factory.

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
So the H&R and MM bolt to the hub and have new extended lug nuts for the stock wheel to go back onto. Do I still use the stock lugnuts or shorter/longer ones preferred? Do I need to cut the old lugs so they will not be in the way?

Users who are viewing this thread