-pics- new shots of the CC

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, VW has a home run with this car. Congratulations on having the CC Sport. I just spent 30 minutes on the VW website checking this hot sedan out. Love the VR6 models but they can get pricey (over $40K). I really like the styling of this car for sure, inside and out. Definitely a car worth looking at if you're in the market for a hot sedan. JMO.

bubbrubb

Wow, VW has a home run with this car. Congratulations on having the CC Sport. I just spent 30 minutes on the VW website checking this hot sedan out. Love the VR6 models but they can get pricey (over $40K). I really like the styling of this car for sure, inside and out. Definitely a car worth looking at if you're in the market for a hot sedan. JMO.
Thanks Bob!! You're not the only one that thinks that on this forum - HISSMAN has an all wheel drive VR6 CC, NateV8 has a black CC sport, and Graves has a gray CC sport :)
looks killer with the 997 wheels
Thank you!
love it man!! And fantastic pictures!
Thank you I really appreciate it! :beer:

bubbrubb

Here is one of the rear I got around to by request, thought I'd whore it out on here too lol

4860649277_d54e406583_b.jpg

70Maverick

Established Member
Looks nice. I am too lazy to look and since you are the one who posted the pictures, how big is the CC? It looks to be about the size of the new Taurus or much larger then the Fusion/Accord/Camry size.

Some killer photography skills you have there. :thumbsup:

5-OH

Established Member
Dude that is one beautiful ride from one VW lover to another hot hot hot damn hot wheels they make that car.

My dailys are a '08 passat 2.0t wagon, and a '10 jetta sportwagon yes I have a thing for wagons.

bubbrubb

Looks nice. I am too lazy to look and since you are the one who posted the pictures, how big is the CC? It looks to be about the size of the new Taurus or much larger then the Fusion/Accord/Camry size.

Some killer photography skills you have there. :thumbsup:
Thank you sir! The CC is the same size as the VW Passat if you're familiar with them. It's a solid midsize sedan I'd say? IDK. I'm not really familiar with those sedans. Bout the same as a CTS or something. I think it's probably smaller than the new Taurus, that thing is a boat.. so probably in line with the fusion and cam/cord
Dude that is one beautiful ride from one VW lover to another hot hot hot damn hot wheels they make that car.

My dailys are a '08 passat 2.0t wagon, and a '10 jetta sportwagon yes I have a thing for wagons.
Thanks brother!! I love wagons too, I had half the mind to get a used A3 or a JSW like you! :rockon:

bubbrubb

This picture =

somuchwint.png

If it weren't for the VW badge on the back, people would have no clue what kind of car was in front of them.
hahahaha thank you! You really like the shot that much or you just bein silly?

I actually had a guy in a pick up truck at a gas station start shouting at me telling me it looked like a BMW if it weren't for the VW badge (which he proceeded to touch and smudge). He said he should know because his son has a BMW... I'm still wondering wtf he was talking about, I can't think of what model he's talking about. He then freaked out and asked me if my car had a broken rear axle because of the camber. I think he was a tweaker.
looking good!
Thank you!

95riosnake

Established Member
hahahaha thank you! You really like the shot that much or you just bein silly?

I actually had a guy in a pick up truck at a gas station start shouting at me telling me it looked like a BMW if it weren't for the VW badge (which he proceeded to touch and smudge). He said he should know because his son has a BMW... I'm still wondering wtf he was talking about, I can't think of what model he's talking about. He then freaked out and asked me if my car had a broken rear axle because of the camber. I think he was a tweaker.

Thank you!

Nah I was being serious, great angle, high quality, even the lighting works well. The angle of the shot really features the camber well and shows how nice the car sits.

I love overenthusiastic people at gas stations, and in traffic in general. A couple weeks ago I was merging onto 279 and gunned it a bit, then a guy in a new edge GT got next to me (I still have no idea where he came from, I never saw him in my rear view), looked over at me for a solid 5 seconds without breaking eye contact, then gave me a very authoritative thumbs up and nod (no smile), then took off. I appreciated the compliment, but man was it awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread