-pics- few new HDR shots of the 10th

CLN 6R

Established Member
Nice shots dude.

I was checking out the EXIF data and noticed you were shooting at f/3.5 and f/4.5. If you're using a tripod, which I'm SURE you did shooting multiple exposures, don't be afraid to hike up the aperture. Lenses start to get sharp at about f/5.0 - f/8.0.

bubbrubb

Thanks guys :beer:

Let me take these DR's off this GT and I'll be up with some cash-in-hand!:pepper:
not exactly what I had in mind..:uh oh: you taking me out to lunch or something? :burnout:
Nice shots dude.

I was checking out the EXIF data and noticed you were shooting at f/3.5 and f/4.5. If you're using a tripod, which I'm SURE you did shooting multiple exposures, don't be afraid to hike up the aperture. Lenses start to get sharp at about f/5.0 - f/8.0.
Now that is the type of feedback I was hoping to get! Didn't even think twice about any of the settings cause I was so cold and I just wanted to get some shots and get back in the warmth of the car (I would have probably forgotten to do it anyway though haha).

CLN 6R

Established Member
Now that is the type of feedback I was hoping to get! Didn't even think twice about any of the settings cause I was so cold and I just wanted to get some shots and get back in the warmth of the car (I would have probably forgotten to do it anyway though haha).
Just remember when you're bracketing to change the shutter speed, not the aperture. I know some people that are beginners to HDR and the under/overexpose changing the aperture instead of the shutter speed.

Try shooting at around f/8.0 and you should see some nice sharp pictures. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread