Super Moderator
damn that looks great

thanks

looks gaeat

thanks

Looks fantastic. Love the exhaust tips

thanks

]UBC[ CCC;14511576 said:
Beautiful Boss!!! i have to quit looking at Boss pics or before you know it i will have another car payment.. lmao

I have been looking for one since the beginning of the year and pulled the trigger last month.

Nice boss!

Jamie R.

thanks

Love it. The GT500 quad tips are such a nice upgrade. I love grabber with the Boss scheme. Are you going to change the wheels?

The conversion is expensive for what it is, however I got lucky with an auction on ebay for the axleback and purchased the diffuser from Tasca. I am torn on the wheels, as the budget does not allow for some TF of what I would really like. I do have my old 19" drifts that I have played with the idea of powder coating them gloss black.

It would look similar to this, but wheel color would resemble the depth and gloss of the stock wheels.

21D9E6D8-AD8A-4E3A-B851-E1CA83221DD5-4601-000001E90029EA19_zps1a3ac93d.jpg

Torchy

Established Member
I never knew you got rid of the black and got this. Looks great

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I never knew you got rid of the black and got this. Looks great

Thanks. It was kind of a swift move. I found this with 3k miles, CarMax gave me a strong number for the black car.....and let me remove my parts. I have had this for about a month, and I figured that it would hold me over until I see what SVT is coming out with.

I wish that I were in Vegas this week, and the first time that I won't be at SEMA in years...

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

Users who are viewing this thread