Picked up a 2013 Boss 302 !

ElCoyote

Lord SVT Contributor
Established Member
Congratulations on your buy. Decently low miles, and it definitely looks very clean. I now you're leaving it stock for now, but do you have any future mods in mind?
Installed BMR SP065R handling springs, BMR LCA relocation brackets, & BMR LCA's 3 days ago.
Had a BMR Watts Link delivered last night and I'll be installing it later tonight (y)

I'm keeping stock wheels (9.5" wide rear / 9" in front) on it but it definitely needs upgraded rubber.
305 rear 275 front Ventus RS-4's .. maybe

ElCoyote

Lord SVT Contributor
Established Member
Beautiful car man, I’d love to have one of those. How are the seats? Always wondered, I had the leather recaro in my GT, and I have the Recaro in my GT500. Never experienced the cloth ones though.
They're actually pretty comfortable. Drove it home on a 19 hour straight drive.. only breaks were for fuel and food. I was only sore for 1 day after that haha

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
They're actually pretty comfortable. Drove it home on a 19 hour straight drive.. only breaks were for fuel and food. I was only sore for 1 day after that haha
In 2012 saw Parnelli Jones run his new Boss in Kent, WA. Still clocked some good laps for nearly 80 years old.

Congratulations on the new toy!

ElCoyote

Lord SVT Contributor
Established Member
Good ol’ BMR watts link.
PITA to install but I’m a good 80% done

0F1013F0-AAA0-448A-931F-E8000D05133D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread