Picked it up last week.

ObieFox

Established Member
I've had it about 10 days now and I love it. 800A SCAB with Torsen front Dif...

IMG_1589_zps89uyskkq.jpg

IMG_1581_zpswmstptc0.jpg

IMG_1593_zpsi8mnemzc.jpg

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Congrats, man! Yours is the first Scab I've seen aside from mine, and I LOVE the color. I wish I'd have gotten the blue now instead of black.

ObieFox

Established Member
I ordered for MSRP back in Aug, but even that dealer is charging an ADM now given the popularity of the trucks. Im sure it will calm down as it always does, but I'm glad I got mine when I did.

SCAB's by far look better than the SCREWs IMO. Their proportions are just better and it is a sport truck after all. No 4 door GT500 for me. :)

Morgan

Established Member
very nice! I saw a blue 4 door on the way to work tomorrow, damn good looking trucks

You can predict the future? Can you tell me if Ford will release an EcoBoost v8 in the raptor next year??

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I ordered for MSRP back in Aug, but even that dealer is charging an ADM now given the popularity of the trucks. Im sure it will calm down as it always does, but I'm glad I got mine when I did.

SCAB's by far look better than the SCREWs IMO. Their proportions are just better and it is a sport truck after all. No 4 door GT500 for me. :)

Agreed. I'd like a SCab in avalanche grey. But dealers don't want to order the cheaper truck.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Agreed. I'd like a SCab in avalanche grey. But dealers don't want to order the cheaper truck.

You're close to Houston, you can always do what I did and order one from Helfman Ford. They ordered exactly what I wanted and didn't charge me an ADM.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's the first SCab that I've seen. Now that is one really good looking truck. I agree that the proportions are more in line with it being a sport truck. Love the Lightning Blue paint, too.

Enjoy it!

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
Blueflame* Scabs are the best !! congrats on the truck OP looks great

ObieFox

Established Member
real world MPG wise, I'm getting a combined number of about 17 and the photo I took above is real for highway at 70 on a perfectly flat road. I was driving south out of columbus ohio on Rt 71 which is dead flat. I reset the computer and it stayed at 23 for about 20 miles and then I bumped the cruise up to 75 and it dropped to about 22.5 It stayed above 22 the rest of the way to Cincinnati.

Users who are viewing this thread