Picked it up last week.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
real world MPG wise, I'm getting a combined number of about 17 and the photo I took above is real for highway at 70 on a perfectly flat road. I was driving south out of columbus ohio on Rt 71 which is dead flat. I reset the computer and it stayed at 23 for about 20 miles and then I bumped the cruise up to 75 and it dropped to about 22.5 It stayed above 22 the rest of the way to Cincinnati.

I don't know how you're getting that. I just drove mine from Houston to home in SoCal and Averaged about 13.5. lol. I will fully admit I went about 600 miles into a 40 mph head wind on I40 when I hit the TX panhandle all the way through NM though. That was absolutely terrible.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I don't know how you're getting that. I just drove mine from Houston to home in SoCal and Averaged about 13.5. lol. I will fully admit I went about 600 miles into a 40 mph head wind on I40 when I hit the TX panhandle all the way through NM though. That was absolutely terrible.
AZ has 75moh speed limits too. If you're like me 85-90mph on the 10 kills mpg.

Nicolaskl

BANNED
Established Member
I ordered for MSRP back in Aug, but even that dealer is charging an ADM now given the popularity of the trucks. Im sure it will calm down as it always does, but I'm glad I got mine when I did.

SCAB's by far look better than the SCREWs IMO. Their proportions are just better and it is a sport truck after all. No 4 door GT500 for me. :)

The scabs look better but the screws basically make an F-150 into a super roomy luxury vehicle for 4/5. I always thought I'd get a scab but now planning on a screw because we do a lot of road trips with friends and family and 4 people in a screw Raptor will be a lot more fun than 4 people in my Accord for 1000 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread