31256855458ea02cef7ab.jpg
g14classified2.jpg
dscn0214resize.jpg
dsc7408.jpg
img0227oj.jpg
img8746medium.jpg
cobra1copy3copy.jpg
Those Gossy Mach 5's look sweet!

Im really feeling those wheels on Steve's vert,If i go that route i will be geting the assembly bolts.

Crappy Photoshop, but should give you the general idea. I can't find any good photos of the mach 5s. so if anyone has any straight on shots. Ill chop it for you.Cool man thanks for the help...:beer:

038pk.jpg

and of course you can get them in all black without the bolts as well. to give you kind of an idea
True Forged Wheels custom billet

and im trying to finish up the spiel for my thread but we've already started on our tax season wheel sale. so if youre seriously thinking about ordering a set go ahead and hit me up and i can already give you the sale pricing :beer:
Im likeing the bolts on the black wheels,I think it breaks it up a little.Im still a couple of months out,Deciding which wheels to get will be the hardest part.Lol

Silver and Black FTW
I know what you mean! Those black Chicanes w/the polished lip are pure sex!!

Steve has some pics of his red vert with some all black victory's........

l_64c14e2da1ed4583b0636a29f85630eb.jpg
:beer:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
wait who's billy ? not me ? i'am getting wire spinners that were on first page. thanks forcefed on the hook up on icy/res man !!! can't wait winter iat's all year round !!! yeah!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
wait who's billy ? not me ? i'am getting wire spinners that were on first page. thanks forcefed on the hook up on icy/res man !!! can't wait winter iat's all year round !!! yeah!

You bet bro. sorry my phone battery died when I was talking to you. PM me your email and I'll send you that install info so you can review it and be ready for it when the icey res shows up.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread