Pic request: TF all black satin wheels

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Anyonehave pics of all black satin Mach 5's or victory wheels? Ive seen all the polished ones i can handle,lol or could someone photoshop my car with a set of blacked out True forged wheels?
038.jpg

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
Crappy Photoshop, but should give you the general idea. I can't find any good photos of the mach 5s. so if anyone has any straight on shots. Ill chop it for you.

038pk.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
and of course you can get them in all black without the bolts as well. to give you kind of an idea
True Forged Wheels custom billet

and im trying to finish up the spiel for my thread but we've already started on our tax season wheel sale. so if youre seriously thinking about ordering a set go ahead and hit me up and i can already give you the sale pricing :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
thanks brandon, didn't even know Steve had pics of mine on the site! :banana:

YOUR car with those brushed sleepers on it sold a similar to set to another silver coupe owner :beer:

:beer:

I feel special that one of my no skillz pics is the DSG section main pic!

that pic is cool man. i love how it shows the DSG paint matching the anthracite powdercoating :beer: its just a unique shot. i try to find the best or most unique shot from the group and make it the cover pic

forcefedcobra

Established Member
YOUR car with those brushed sleepers on it sold a similar to set to another silver coupe owner :beer:

that pic is cool man. i love how it shows the DSG paint matching the anthracite powdercoating :beer: its just a unique shot. i try to find the best or most unique shot from the group and make it the cover pic

Awesome. I'll try to get some better pics as soon as I get a tripod and Kevin learns me some editing skills

Users who are viewing this thread